Contact us

ESC 2012 FINAL DISCUSSION THREAD

escYOUnited

Administrator

scaled.php

Good luck to all 26 Finalists!!!!

daniels1000

Re: THE FINAL DISCUSSION THREAD

Can't wait for tomorrow.It will be so amazing evening :D . Just Slovenia,Croatia and Netherlands are missing on this list :( :( xcry

I can't wait for the final!! Wish i could see Belarus in the final, thought they were great enough to go through, but looks like the rest of Europe didn't like it that much.
anyway, i think it's going to be a fantastic show! :D

Miguel

I'm not going to be able to watch the final. I received an invite for an event tomorrow. If Filipa was there I would't miss this for nothing eh eh.

Anyway, good luck to my favourites: Norway, Lithuania, Spain, Denmark, Ireland, Italy, France, Greece, Hungary and Germany. xhug

Margerita86

In performance order:

Go Hungary!
Go Cyprus!
Go Italy!
Go Romania!
Go Denmark!
Go Sweden!
Go Spain!
Go Ukraine!
Go Moldova!

KeucFan

I was thinking of boycotting the final and only watching the voting, but it's a final and I see it only once a year, so I'll watch it :)

Good luck to all countries, but especially Sweden, Cyprus, Denmark, Norway and Italy :p

Miguel

Recap of the dress rehearsal of the Final (2012 Eurovision Song Contest)

Gregg

Too bad that at the performance for the jury many were not so good as the rehearsal.

Good luck to all!

hijirio

Veteran
GO :tr:
GO :az:
GO :no:
GO :es:
GO :cy:
GO :it:

CPV4931

20 hours to go :-)
Already looking forward to tonight´s final... Good luck to all participating countries.
My votes will go to Cyprus and two or three other countries... depends on the performances
Hopefully Roman will do well :-)

LakZaNokte

considering the draw, Russia and Spain have good chances.
Sweden had unlucky draw; even tho many of u consider Greece to be much weaker, that doesn't mean much to average viewer, not to mention last decade or so of greek successes on esc. this will be a big test for Loreen (it would be for any1 with uptempo song).
Italy also had a bad draw. 4 faster/middletempo songs b4...

anyways, it will be very interesting and exciting. at this moment, this is a fair game.
Russia's top 5 is very very likely, win isn't impossible for that matter (even tho many here hate that idea). personally, I don't think they will win but yes, they will be at the top.
Sweden with great song, bookies love her, many ppl love her...top 5 almost certain, also likely winner (I have to say almost cause you can't be too sure about anything on esc xheart)
Italy, many times mentioned as a possible winner, great song too, juries might love her...
Spain, sensation from rehersals. with good performance, win is possible. juries might like it, ppl might like it (strong ballad travels far)...

ofc, some1 else could steal the show. Denmark, Serbia, Romania etc...
with so many good songs, performances will be important. if u mess it up, some1 will get an advantage. cruel, but that's showbizz :lol:

as for good ranking, all bets are off. could be any1 in top 10, top 5.
can't wait for all those surprises and turnovers :D

I wish every1 good luck and best performances EVER xheart

Tinchey

TBH I have a feeling Sweden will fail hard. I predict Italy and Russia as the winners with Macedonia and Serbia messing up the TOP 5. :)

pyryniemi

Russia has a really good draw :((

Go Spain, Romania, Moldova, France, Lithuania, Macedonia, Denmark :)

Alin

TBH I have a feeling Sweden will fail hard. I predict Italy and Russia as the winners with Macedonia and Serbia messing up the TOP 5. :)

I think that would really make me stop watching Eurovision... :? looking at the quality and great performance of the others it's impossible to even think about that

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Russia to win a straight shoot-out with Ireland. This is my worst case scenario, but I also think it is very likely. Sweden will sink like a brick, unfortunately.

Top Bottom