Contact us

ESC 2012 DVD + Bluray?

Leigh744

I have found that the DVD is available for preorder, but does anyone know if this years edition is being released on bluray, like last year?

dizzydjc

No blu-ray this year i'm afraid, been confirmed on eurovision's official website.

I'm just as gutted as you, back to square one. I protested and download HD copies via torrent sites.

94ayd

I've had my DVD for 2-3 days now and after finally being able to play all 3 discs (which are beautifully arranged on the inside), I've noticed they haven't included music videos/national final performances for the top 10 like they've been always doing. :( I was quite looking forward to :al: & :it:, but oh well...

Quent91

I've noticed they haven't included music videos/national final performances for the top 10 like they've been always doing.

Maybe they did include them to have more space to increase the quality of the show ? Because the 2010 dvd edition was just disastrous ! Very bad sound and image qualities xpuke

tuorem

Maybe they did include them to have more space to increase the quality of the show ? Because the 2010 dvd edition was just disastrous ! Very bad sound and image qualities xpuke

The 2011 dvds did have a good image/sound quality and yet they included the top 10 music videos... I'm about to receive this year's dvd too, oh too bad if there isn't Rona's video.

Agree, 2010 quality was just poor, didn't expect that from Norway.

94ayd

The 2011 dvds did have a good image/sound quality and yet they included the top 10 music videos... I'm about to receive this year's dvd too, oh too bad if there isn't Rona's video.

Agree, 2010 quality was just poor, didn't expect that from Norway.

Yes, I was mostly looking forward to Albania & Italy's music videos (if they did decide do include the latter 'cause they didn't include the one for Romania 2010 :().

Top Bottom