Contact us

ESC 2011 hosts

evilperson

They should've let Anke hosts this on her own. She's an awesome host while the other two are really just there for appearances.

Love her enthusiasm in announcing the qualifiers! :lol:

Misi

Anke is great indeed. Raab was a total mistake, his jokes don't translate well into English.

PashonFrut

omg the bumping heads scene between Anke and Stefan were soo hilarious, I nearly fell off my sofa xrofl3

aletem

omg the bumping heads scene between Anke and Stefan were soo hilarious, I nearly fell off my sofa xrofl3
+1 me too xrofl3

I think they are great hosts! I don't know why people are complaining about them. I think they are funny and they really make it look, the whole show, more casual.

Rusch

Yeah, the whole 2 minutes or so were absolutely fantastic. This war the first time, Stefan was entertaining. And Anke is just fantastic. She was the perfect choice.

kotten

Anke is great, the woman in the green room is fine as well. However I definitely could do without Raab, perhaps he's funny in German but he just annoys me and is misplaced.

Top Bottom