Contact us

ESC 2010 FINAL - DISCUSSION

chikos_2011

Attention any ERT greek subscribers

IM IN AUSTRALIA, im watching ERT, there is no eurovision pre-show on? what is going on, will eurovision be broadcast??

EvNickGR

^Hmm there is a pre show with Dimitra Akriotou, but it was in 19:00 , Greece's time....I think you lost it... :roll:

chikos_2011

EvNick said:
^Hmm there is a pre show with Dimitra Akriotou, but it was in 19:00 , Greece's time....I think you lost it... :roll:

no i was watching it at 19:00, right now it is just a band playing with a few people talking as well.....is that wats on? im looking at the official site and it says it should be on...

alca

chikos555 said:
EvNick said:

no i was watching it at 19:00, right now it is just a band playing with a few people talking as well.....is that wats on? im looking at the official site and it says it should be on...
They are showing all the entries according to the running order tonight. They also give some info about Norway and the participating countries before every song.

chikos_2011

alca said:
chikos555 said:
EvNick said:

They are showing all the entries according to the running order tonight. They also give some info about Norway and the participating countries before every song.

im so confused i dont have that on my tv right now??? what the hell?? why is ert doing this now

alca

Well I think it is over now... While I was writing the post they were showing Denmark's entry on TV which is the last country to get on stage tonight...

chikos_2011

alca said:
Well I think it is over now... While I was writing the post they were showing Denmark's entry on TV which is the last country to get on stage tonight...

nah ive been watching for the last 4 hours so theres no way i could miss that...they had a show called axion etsi with some old man interviewing that went for 2 hours, and now some guys in suits performing, im so worried that ertworld will not show eurovision right now....its 3.48am here and i really wanna see it

ESCfan

So,it's the big night!Let's begin to enjoy for one more year this contest and hope for the best song to win!I am wishing good luck to all my favourites (random order) Armenia, Romania, Moldova, Albania, Turkey, Israel, Denmark, Greece, Georgia, Iceland

Bonnie

For Turks and Azers:
There's a pre Eurovision show on TRT - 21:20 with Turkish time.
There's a pre Eurovision show on ITV - 23:30 with Azerbaijani time.
:)

Bojan

MattTheMoron said:
Bojan said:
anyone knows how long will last the final??

its usually 3 hours.
isnt it a bit over 3 hours actually? as the 39 countries voting takes a while, plus we have 8 more songs than in the semis...
I thought if someone watched the rehearsal might know for sure :)

Dervan

that country should rather spend that money for other things... rather a poor country and trying to buy the win...

however no idea if thats true and so: innocent until it is proven that your guilty. =)

Top Bottom