Contact us

E F F I L A N D ~ NSC 213: Amaranthe - Find Life

Uto

Veteran
Stating intent.

Barish

I have 3 submissions and 1 already sent a song. I'll count all three just like the previous edition. If you want to participate I'll accept a few back ups as well.

Harmanddur
Væstturland (reserved)
Torvur (reserved)
Grand Duchy of Breiðdalsbar (reserved by the broadcaster)
Freierland.

Barish

elt2.png

Welcoming all nations to Braedstadt, Breiðdalsbar for Effinsk Låttävling 2

You know the drill. Each song is conveniently placed under their respective banners for you to enjoy. Award your four fave songs with 1-2-3-5 points, excluding your least favourite. Voting deadline is TBD.

1vadeclan.png

2haoguz.png

3broguz.png

4frshachi.png

5tobishop.png

Happy Låttävling

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

Barish

Barish

elt2.png

RESULTS REVEALED!

During the international jury voting, the lead changed multiple times between the top 3. As it was tied a couple of times and points were too close to decide, jury voting took a little longer than expected. After a record number of 14 juries voted a winner emerged amongst the contestants though the points were still close.

results1.png

State of Torvur's entry "Higher" by Bishop Briggs got the lead w,th 40 points, Væstturland's entry "The Key to Life" on Earth by Declan McKenna followed with 36 points and Harmanddur's entry "Peşimde" by Kerimcan Durmaz got the third place with 34 points. Although "Peşimde" got the most number of maximum 5 points, it also got 0 points by many juries which made it lose the winning spot.

As the jury voting was coming to its end, the host state and winner of last edition Grand Duchy of Breiddalsbar's representative Oğuzhan Koç spotted storming out of the arena not waiting for the domestic televoting results. Sources state that he left the country and applied for citizenship in Endore, which is the only international jury awarded him with 5 maximum points.

And the winner was decided with televoting results:

results2.png

Torvur's entry "Higher" by Bishop Briggs, again by a close margin, won the televote which guaranteed Torvur's overall win. Seems like the aqua visual theme of the national final foreshadowed the winning entry as Torvur's regional flag has predominantly blue elements.

Winning song Higher by Bishop Briggs is a motivational song, also matching the tough geography and hardworking people of Torvur.

5tobishop.png

As the show came to a close, it was announced that Effiland's national broadcaster has already started working on the next edition with the regional government, also hinting for the possibility of a special mini spin-off edition with fewer songs and simpler voting system. Kerimcan Durmaz, who shared the runner up spot with Declan McKenna, stated that he's already in talks with the national broadcaster EfT for coming back in the future.

Thanks a lot to everyone who took the time to vote. See you in the next edition for WLSC 230!

efttransparent.png

Uto

Veteran
And of course the one I blanked wins, because Utopolis stands alone.

Barish

Omg let’s go bestie. xheat Great results, love to see it, will u host? xheart

NOT GARY WINNING TWO EDITIONS IN A ROW ✋🏻✋🏻✋🏻 Malta called :lol:

lets look at some statistics:
- Effiland's WLSC 209 result: 19th
- Effiland's WLSC 219 result: 19th

- ELT 1 winner: Gary's submission
- ELT 2 winner: Gary's submission

- Effiland's WLSC 210 result: 1st
- Host of WLSC 211: Effiland
based on these facts yes I will host the 221th edition of WLSC xqueenbitch

And of course the one I blanked wins, because Utopolis stands alone.
Utopolis never stands alone #solidarity

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Efi Thodi welcomes Effiland back to the main roster. Welcome. xheat

efi-thodi-efi.gif

Top Bottom