Contact us

E F F I L A N D ~ NSC 213: Amaranthe - Find Life

Barish

showlogo.jpg[

VILKOMT TILL FIRST EVER EFFINSK LÅTTÄVLING

Mount Sjarni Conference Center is boiling with excitement! We have 5 great songs to choose from and some of them are mysterious guests. If you wish, try to guess them in a guessing game while enjoying the snowy landscapes of Sjarnbörg while sipping on your preferred choice of hot bevvy!

No need to linger. Each song is conveniently placed under their respective banners for you to enjoy. Award your four fave songs with 1-2-3-5 points, excluding your least favourite. You can send your votes to me via DM until the WLSC209 voting deadline.

1br.png

2ha.png

3va.png

4fr.png

5to.png

Happy Låttävling

efttransparent.png

Barish

So far only TWO nations have voted. And since the 209th edition kicked of with a few days of delay, the deadline for voting is also delayed. Dec 18 Midnight CET is the new deadline and results will be announced in the weekend.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'll try to vote later this evening, but I will vote. xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
O
So far only TWO nations have voted. And since the 209th edition kicked of with a few days of delay, the deadline for voting is also delayed. Dec 18 Midnight CET is the new deadline and results will be announced in the weekend.
Oopsie, I'll vote tomorrow

Barish

showlogo.jpg[

WE'RE STARTING WITH INTERNATIONAL JURY VOTES:

intjurie.png

AND EFFILAND'S PUBLIC TELEVOTE RESULTS ARE ADDED TO THE JURY VOTES:

televotetotal.png

WHICH CAN ONLY EAN ONE THING! GREAT DUCHY OF BREIĐDALSBAR 'S ENTRY IS GOING TO REPRESENT EFFILAND IN THE 210TH EDITION OF WAITING LIST SONG CONTEST!

1br.png

This win for the Grand Duchy will surely add more into the seperatist fire in the principality but we'll deal with that later.
Many thanks to everyone who submitted a song and voted. See you on the next edition!

efttransparent.png

Last edited:

Uto

Veteran
Scand0l. Yeseo not winning is such a disaster I'm considering blanking all parties involved.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Scand0l. Yeseo not winning is such a disaster I'm considering blanking all parties involved.

Love how our voting is the same except for our 2 and 5 which is reversed. xheart

edit: @Edweis taste. xheat

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Can you believe that Edweis is in pot D while I have to sit with the sickos in C?

It's actually disgusting. Sue everyone.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Is it the start of a beautiful Solenteican relationship ? xcry

We can only hope. xheat Can't wait for future voting collaborations. xbow

Barish

Barish

EFFINSK LÅTTÄVLING 2

Oh how the time flies, it's already the song submission time for the second edition of ELT.
THE TIME HAS COME!

Starting now, up until May 5 Wednesday 23.59 (or the voting deadline of the current WLSC edition), the public broadcaster EfT is accepting guest entries for the national final. There's only two (three if there's interest from the nations) slots for the guest countries and the remaining entries will be decided internally by EfT.

If you wish to participate, drop a reply to this thread stating your intent. I do not want to have to pick favourites via dms, so "first come first served" principle applies. I'm aware it might not be fair for the ones who missed the opportunity bu this feels like the fairest option.

Some general rules:
1. First four applications will be included. The two entries that are sent first will be main entries, the later two will be backup.​
2. Applicants must send their entry and the name of the Effish state the entry represents until 05May2021 Wednesday 23.59. No exceptions. All four of the applicants should send in their entry by the time stated.​
3. If main applicant's fail to send an entry in time, even a few minutes late, their slot will be given to the back ups.​
4. DO NOT disclose your entries on this thread. Send your entries via pm.​
5. The show will probably be live later this week and the guest entries will be kept classified until the results are announced.​
A reminder: Back when I was competing in the main roster a millenia ago, Effifestivalen was a joyful occasion for me and many times the guest entries won. The main reason I accept entries and participate in these competitions is that I love discovering new music. So please do not try to find a song that you think I might like. I know what I like, I'd much rather like to learn about your taste in music.​
Also it's not forbidden exactly but songs that can easily be guessed to win and loved by everyone (for example: everyone loves Baby Got Back or Country Roads or idk What's Up by 4 Non Blondes) are frowned upon.

And we love diversity, keep that in mind as well.

Names of the Effish States:
Harmanddur
Væstturland (reserved)
Torvur (reserved)
Grand Duchy of Breiðdalsbar (reserved)
Freierland.

You can find more information about the states on Effiland's official wiki page: https://nsc.fandom.com/wiki/Effiland#Administrative_Division

Happy Låttävling

efttransparent.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom