Contact us

Effifestivalen 3 ~ Submit your entries ~ Deadline: 16/8 @ 23:59 CEST

Brandt

I started a new job early last week, thus could not take any time to go through all nations and pick a song for each, I am sorry about that.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
@theCONWEL @MARCOMEN please let me know if you are intended to send me your entries and how much time you need to do so. I'm thinking to wait for you until tomorrow morning, but if you need more time please let me know.
Sorry to keep you waiting! I’ll send them across tonight xrose

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
All entries from Tamausia & Deltannor are in now xup

MARCOMEN

@theCONWEL @MARCOMEN please let me know if you are intended to send me your entries and how much time you need to do so. I'm thinking to wait for you until tomorrow morning, but if you need more time please let me know.
I'm on holiday so I'm not very active in the forum and at the same time I'm hosting NSC. I completely forgot the spin-off.
However I'd definitely like to take part so you expect my entries on thursday at the latest.

theditz83

Veteran
I'm on holiday so I'm not very active in the forum and at the same time I'm hosting NSC. I completely forgot the spin-off.
However I'd definitely like to take part so you expect my entries on thursday at the latest.

Cool, remember to send Oussou Empire's entry to me also if she's cool with extending the deadline ;)

MARCOMEN

Still haven't received Kadis' entries. @MARCOMEN please let me know if you can send them until tomorrow afternoon.
Sorry for the delay. I was planning to send you all entries yesterday but I still haven't made up my mind about some of my song choices. I've just sent you some choices and I try to send you the remaining songs later today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom