Contact us

Effifestivalen 3 ~ Submit your entries ~ Deadline: 16/8 @ 23:59 CEST

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oussou Empire welcomes you for another Effifestivalen Spin-Off!

Quoting from the previous Effifestivalen the rules and information, originally written by @dogmeat :

What is Effi
This is a unique spin-off, in which you do not send one song for the whole contest, but one song for each other participant. Your goal is to find songs that the specific countries will like (you do not have to like it yourself at all). In other words, it's a game of guessing everyone else's tastes.
After all songs are submitted, you will receive a list of songs that other participants thought you'd enjoy and you will rate them as in any other contest.

Why Effi
The name comes from a past country, Effiland, who used to hold a national final called Effifestivalen. In there, the line-up was made of other countries' suggestions. This gave and idea to an MSN game and, eventually, to this spin-off.

How to join
Don't send me a PM! Just confirm your will to join by posting in this thread. After 31 July or after hitting a mark of 32 countries, you will be given a week or more to send the list of songs and then, another week to rate them.
Everyone is allowed to join, but if you're a WL country, especially a new one, bear in mind others may have no idea what to suggest for you. You might be missing the point of the game this way.

In other words, if you are in, just post in this thread until Friday midnight!

Participants:

1. ::ous Oussou Empire
  2. ::moi Moisantia
  3. ::ser Serenes
  4. ::nbs New Bander State
  5. ::yap Yaponesia
  6. ::rah Rahasia-Diati
  7. ::doi Doire
  8. ::tan Tanoiro
  9. ::cyd Cydoni-Gibberia
  10. ::ari Arirang
  11. ::kal Kalos Metropolis
  12. ::uje Ujedinjeni Gvozd
  13. ::rum Rumia
  14. ::cal Calypso
  15. Effiland
  16. ::kad Kadis
  17. Tamausia & Deltannor
  18. ::hal Halito
  19. ::fer Fervorosia

Last edited:

ferret

::nbs is in!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Me: joined recently and only know the taste of one person out of the participants

Also me: sure why not someone gotta be last

::tan is in! xheat

Barish

I have a tight schedule these days but Effifestivalen coinciding with Effiland's return? Can't miss that. Even though it's a little risky for me to participate since I was absent a whole decade, Effiland is in!

theditz83

Veteran
Would be good to get a few more participants for this, it's a great little challenge to try and match the perfect song to a nation. I remember being so wrong last time I took part but got a few pretty much spot on too! ;)

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I know I'm a little bit late, but if possible Tamausia & Deltannor would like to join :mrgreen: I've been debating whether or not to since I'm just on the WL but I really like this concept and I reckon I'm near enough to the main roster now :lol: Just think along the lines of Arva, Solentoya, Moisantia and you'll be on the right track :mrgreen:

Top Bottom