Contact us

EESTI - Estonia 2010 - Malcolm Lincoln - Siren

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

lazkapital

i will vote for them. Gratz and thanks estonia. Its original song. Some people located them at th lower position in thier favorites. But no metter, estonia will have very good posiiton in scoreboard becaue it realy unique song.

Hrvatska19

The worst song in the competition along with Latvia, Lithuania, Russia and Germany!!! its so unbelievably bad i think estonia should withdraw! and i hope latvia and lithuania do also

Isabella

This is so horrible sorry Estonia.
I listened to the song one time and it was sufficient :(

ESCGirl

This song is just great. I love it :D :D :D

DS152

I'm still annoyed that Tiiu Kiik's 'The One and Only - Love' didn't win. It's beautiful and haunting. Would've been a strong contender.

eerik

Keep your eyes on ESC Today main page. I just submited some serious news. :mrgreen:

eerik

Since ESC Today still hasn't published the news I sent them I'll post it here. Maybe they don't think it's worth mentioning or they are still fixing my broken English translation... anyway:

Malcolm Lincoln signed to Universal Music

Universal Music has signed a contract with rising Estonian talent Malcolm Lincoln. The man behind the name is Robin Juhkental, whose magnificent skills of song and music writing made them believe in international potential.

Debut album "Loaded With Zoul" is produced by Vaiko Eplik and will be released at the end of May.

Robin Juhkental: "The album will contain a variety of music: old-school influenced electronic tracks, contemporary electro music... In general the sound is quite different from the "Siren" we are currently recognised by."

The album will be released on CD in Scandinavia and Baltics and digitally worldwide.

Other Estonian artists represented by Universal include Kerli, Röövel Ööbik and Metsatöll.

PeterLPZ

I heard this song again and again, but i don´t like it. But perhaps my opinion will change, when i see them live on stage.

But my favorite is Germany (LENA GOOD LUCK!!!)

Milos-BC

I still adore this entry :D

In my top 10, and just doesn't let it go. I think it might even get some votes from me on the night :D Would love to see it qualifying

eerik

Malcolm Lincoln performed for the presidents of Estonia and Finland last night.

9107133_9WBl3b.jpeg

9107135_wHBfel.jpeg

9107137_rnzQPX.jpeg

9107139_5rUJ90.jpeg

Ingellita

Malcolm Lincoln & InCulto "Siren" live!
[youtube:253mvxmn]WGMTEXTlxJ0[/youtube:253mvxmn]

Top Bottom