Contact us

EESTI - Estonia 2009 - Urban Symphony - Rändajad

Rusch

Possibly my favourite ESC song ever.

Indeed, this song is really one of the best. It is such a shame, that it ended up on the sixth place.
I like to listen to her unique voice and the quite interesting language. What kind of Language is this anyway. Is it related to Finnland?

r3gg13

Indeed, this song is really one of the best. It is such a shame, that it ended up on the sixth place.
I like to listen to her unique voice and the quite interesting language. What kind of Language is this anyway. Is it related to Finnland?

Yup, it's in Estonian which is related to Finnish

Fluke

Never really got why this was so highly rated. It's good, but not that special, but i guess it's the lack of nordic "ethnic" songs overall that makes it stand out to them.

lilka

The BEST Estonian entry EVER, and among the best entries in the whole ESC since 1956.
It was great that she sang it in Estonian, the English language would have destroyed it.

lasse braun

wow!
after over 12 years i can still react to the best estonian ESC-song of all times! :love:
this song is also in my all time top10 of all ESC-songs. :cool:
this song aged so well - an absolutly timeless masterpiece!
who cares after so many years who has won in 2009 - this song is still fresh,unique & warms my heart. xheart
x12points

xqueenbitch

Top Bottom