Planet Earth No N+1
Trapping us inside monitors
You macho man 🎵

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
ihh5.png

OMG THANK YOU GUYS
You made this woman happy xcry When I heard this song in January I knew I had to send it in a contest here, I kept it for OM because I knew it was where it would be the most appreciated. Guess I was right :love:
Next entry will be... a journey 🐼
Stay tuned xoxo​

Amazing hosting Scandel and thank you for your :10:. xlove

By the way, I got inspired by the layout of your green room and how your entries are put together. I hope it's okay for you I have borrowed some of that for my own green room, I find this so neat! xheat

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Amazing hosting Scandel and thank you for your :10:. xlove

By the way, I got inspired by the layout of your green room and how your entries are put together. I hope it's okay for you I have borrowed some of that for my own green room, I find this so neat! xheat
wow, why didn't I see this sooner !
Thank you xlove And no worries you can go ahead, if I can inspire talent I'm good xheat

wow, why didn't I see this sooner !
Thank you xlove And no worries you can go ahead, if I can inspire talent I'm good xheat
Thanks! I think this layout is suitable for OM as this clearly showcases the countries you have competed with, OM is more of a personalized contest compared to WV because of the switch-system. I'm glad you think so because you truly have proven your talent with the dragon banners. Also, the added colors in your signature are on-point! 👌

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Thanks! I think this layout is suitable for OM as this clearly showcases the countries you have competed with, OM is more of a personalized contest compared to WV because of the switch-system. I'm glad you think so because you truly have proven your talent with the dragon banners. Also, the added colors in your signature are on-point! 👌
I actually got inspiration from some WV threads (namely Ana's) but it's indeed easier to do in OM. Doesn't change the fact I have to update pimp up my WV threads a little too I wanted it to be fancier but it's fussy enough as it is, no need to add more xD
Thanks once again though xheart

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
dg19.png
kylx.png

Not me forgetting to keep this thread updated.
Anyway, next :cn: entry, a Tiktok hit. Not a bo though. A ballad, I dare say.​

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
3tpa.png

So this marks the end of Edweis' story in OM for the next 5 editions guaranteed, and maybe a little more, depending on how my professional life evolves.

These past few months I've been quite busy with my internship, making it harder to vote at my own pace and to scout for a future run, to the point I'm coming at a short end in OM. I know where to go, but I didn't take time yet to search for songs, and I'd rather take a break to do this job thoroughly rather than sending the first track I come across.
And well, I won't lie, with summer coming I will be more tempted to go out and enjoy my other activities + I'd like to reconnect to my 'artistic' side, which needs time to invest in.

It's of course nothing against the contest in itself, I discovered great songs and I like its system. Actually, it's because of its laid-back atmosphere and because it's very easy to get back in that I'm dropping this one for now.

I still intend to participate in the Celebration edition though, I can't miss OM's 1st anniversary.

Anyway, thanks for the bop, see you soon xheart

Top Bottom