bdzt.png

0jr7.png

bdzt.png

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
cyqr.png

Thank you all for granting me 7th place in the first-ever edition of Orient Matsuri. I knew next to nothing about Mongolian music, but once I heard this instrumental song I knew it was the perfect debut entry. With the hard competition, I hoped for a top 15 but it turned out even better xlove

:12: 🇧🇹
:10: 🇵🇭 🇨🇳
:8: 🇲🇾
:6: 🇮🇷 🇸🇬
:5: 🇹🇲
:4: 🇬🇪 🇰🇷 🇷🇺
:2: 🇱🇧
:1: 🇭🇰

Just so you know, I try my hardest to vary the genres while sending songs I like quite a lot. I have the next entries all more or less planned, so I can already tell you the next one will be the most pop-ish of the bunch. I'm just not sure about the song yet.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Okay, in the end I decided to do a really small NF with some hot female pop singers xheat

Tselmuun - Setgel

Uka - Margaashiin Nar Luu Hamt Ayalah Uu

The Wasabies - U Gui

Please vote in the survey HERE, you would have my eternal gratitude xbow

The real legends (10) :
🇬🇪 🇦🇫 🇲🇾 🇸🇬 🇹🇲 🇯🇵 🇰🇭 🇮🇩 🇦🇿 🇺🇿

Last edited:

hawadharma

:my: loves the survey format xheart and will vote very soon. So convenient xheart

Uto

Veteran
I felt so patrician entering my votes, calling my country Singapour instead of Singapore.

hijirio

Veteran
:uz: voted xheat all bops but one of them really resonated with me especially with the visuals xheart

hawadharma

A big thank you to the 10 people who already voted ! Scores are xheat as hell the fight will be reeeeeaaaally close

Now I know to never use the /5 scale again :lol:

Sis you are welcome to use the 100 points allocation format :ROFLMAO:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wonderful citizen of the Holy Land, we have a tie, so if you hadn't voted already and have 10 minutes to spare I would greatly appreciate your help. Otherwise I'll take the one with the most 5.

Last edited:

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Me after making my daily visit to survio in the hope of meeting my savior

giphy.gif

So, after a wonderful 34-34-32 standing (really guys ?) a choice had to be made. One 34 pointers got three 5 while the other got 1.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2jbj.png

Thank you once again for those who voted Uka. For OM3 I wanted to bless you all with some indie rockish track but I had a change of heart at seven of the morning to bring you the perfect combination of genres you didn't ask for.

Hint for next entry :

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
2rg7.png

Thank you all for this bronze medal ! I'm really glad I found this hit, especially as I didn't expect it to do so well with so many people (16/32 voters ! ).
For OM4, we'll do a really small NF, ie. a face-off between two entries of the all-female group The Wasabies. You already saw one of them, U Gui, which ended up joint first in the OM2 NF, so now let's show you another hit from them.

The rules are simple : simple vote >>> HERE <<< by choosing which entry you liked best.

1. Toy

2. U gui

Thank you in advance xcheer

Top Bottom