Contact us

Doire 227: Will Wright - Fall Easy 🍂

doctormalisimo

After Declan McKenna's incredible last-minute PQ, we again find ourselves with a place in the final, further extending Doire's record run.

Imlé - Críochfort

doctormalisimo

Last place for Imlé was entirely expected, but it was nice to see so many points from a lot of different nations. Can we keep our record Q streak going to 12 editions? Let's see

Bo Burnham​
- Welcome to the Internet

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
Nice choice, I was considering one from that album for this edition too.

berlyda

NSC Mod
Staff member
The whole special was stunning, the music was exactly on point

It really was, I've listened to the album many times since I watched the special. So many unironic bops in there. I was considering sending Bezos, but your choice is probably the more appropriate/representative one :lol:

doctormalisimo

Alas the top 40 did not decline, so NSC 200 will be hosted on foreign soil.

Onto the landmark edition, and something a bit fun from Doire. Your favourite Irish language summer school are back, with some Celtic cousins, to cover one of the last year's biggest hits*

Urdd Gobaith Cymru x TG Lurgan - Blinding Lights

*I actually heard this version long before the original, and even now when I hear the original I can only sing the Irish/Welsh lyrics

doctormalisimo

If you liked this entry (judging by the points it got, you probably didnt) then there is also a bilingual Irish/Welsh version of Doire 175 in the same vein. Happy New Year.

doctormalisimo

Been distracting myself these last few weeks from The Ongoing Horror by going on a spree of listening to Ukrainian music and appreciating the culture the country has to offer. Using whatever platform I have to promote Ukrainian artists, who could use the youtube/Spotify streaming revenue right now. Spread love, not war.

Жадан і СобакиАвтозак

::doi xheart :ua:

doctormalisimo

For the first time ever, Doire is sending a repeat artist (NSC 195, last place in the final) outside an anniversary edition

Imlé feat. Róisín - Éad

Top Bottom