doire.png

Doire - Nation Song Contest

Entrants:

wBO4aEb.png

Last edited:

doctormalisimo

Re: Doire Thread

Thank you xheart
We're 4th on the WL (I think) so hopefully it shouldn't be too long before we can join. We already have our first entry lined up (assuming no one steals it before then)

zechhh

I have a feeling that I'll like a lot of your songs. :mrgreen: :D

Simon87

Dirija sounds cool :D

doctormalisimo

Tá fáilte romhat anseo =), tá áthas orm chun gaeilgeoir eile le feiceail anseo :p (btw, do you speak Irish, I know it isn't compulsory in schools up north)

I wouldn't call myself a Gaeilgeoir (in fact what Ive written above is probably grammatically wrong), but I know basic phrases and I pick up a lot of words from road signs and packaging and stuff like that. I hope to learn it some day - its a kick-ass language.

anselm

Tá fáilte romhat anseo =), tá áthas orm chun gaeilgeoir eile le feiceail anseo :p (btw, do you speak Irish, I know it isn't compulsory in schools up north)

Are you talking about me? xcry

My Star

I wouldn't call myself a Gaeilgeoir (in fact what Ive written above is probably grammatically wrong), but I know basic phrases and I pick up a lot of words from road signs and packaging and stuff like that. I hope to learn it some day - its a kick-ass language.

Ah awesome! Always nice to see some enthusiasm for the language :D

@ans: Yeah I was insulting you.

doctormalisimo

I have an idea to pass the time as I continue with being in the Waiting List: The Doire Music Festival. Basically, it's like an NF, except the winner doesn't go to NSC. In fact there's no prize at all for the winner, other than the fact they can say that they won. It would be a nice thing to do, and would let me have a chance at designing graphics. I do realise, but, no one is going to vote in it, so I'm not sure whether to continue or not....

Sean

Admin
Staff member

I would, it'd be nice to see another music taste on display :p Maybe you could build up the winners and then when you debut have them all compete in a winner of the winners style NF?

doctormalisimo

Nice to see there's been a positive reception. I'm scrolling through my itunes and the list of previous NSC entries (so I can avoid them). I must say this has been very productive use of the day before my first exam, which is worth 10% of my A Level physics :D

renzo

Hey welcome to NSC :D Hope you enjoy your stay here!! And so far i was always pronouncing your country name as u would pronounce doire in french xD So i will try to sound a bit more irish lol

Top Bottom