Contact us

Do you like Manga?

lee54210

I like manga and I've been reading hataraku saibou black manga here at mangazuki. This is my favourite.
AND
Do you like Manga?

tomos2019

I went through a brief phase of reading manga, I think most of them were just borrowed from the library but they never had the next one in chronological order so I gave up.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I do! I mostly read shoujo and josei.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I've read a couple of books of Ghost Hunt, I'm not sure if that counts as shoujo. I've also watched magical girl anime like Sailor Moon, Cardcaptors and my personal favourite out of these three Shugo Chara!

sis!!!!!!! shugo chara! is my favorite anime of all time let's be friends

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I mostly read/watch shonen and seinen, that's being said, it has only been two or three dozens.
My all time favorite is FMA, and I don't think it will ever change with how much I love this manga. Then I would said One Piece and Vinland Saga (you gotta love vikings !).
I'm a softie for sport manga too. Nowadays I'm all for Haikyuu, in the recent ones it might be the most realistic.

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
I'm currently reading Attack on Titan. I actually started watching the anime some years ago but dropped it after a few episodes, I decided to give it a try again after encountering spoilers from the recent chapters which hooked me up. For now it seems worth it, I definitely like the dark set-up.
I saw many people complain about the art style but I like it better than in the anime, it seems more authentic and rawer, it suits the story more.

EDIT : Isayama is a freaking genius. This manga was a slap in the face, it left me speechless days after I caught up with the most recent chapter. It hurtsso much but thi is so good.That is what I call storytelling.
Honestly, if he doesn't screw up the end, which I don't think he will, it may very well overcome FMA as my all-time favorite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom