Contact us

Do you have a forum about Eurovision in your country ?

Verjamem

I'm just really curious
If you have a any forum about Eurovision at your country, where you can talk with other fans in your national language ?
We have it in :pl:, and this is just called ESCForum :D But I don't know, if I could put the link there :(

Cinderella

I own an ESC forum with just a few active members :(.... facebook groups about ESC are more popular in :ro:

CC92

Yes, it's hosted by the ECG fanclub (though everyone can join). The OGAE club also has one but it is a 'ghost forum' these days.

Nikkita

We have lots of here.

Milos-BC

We have 1 here :D

I am actually in the management team there as well *shameless self-promotion* :lol: :D

Yoni

the most active one is the Tapuz (forums site) Eurovision forum, one of the most active forums in that big ass site for many years, and I'm active there as well :D

there's also one in the Agenda site, which is not as active , but has a lot of gems there.

Mattan

Finland has Viisukuppila (literally "Eurovision bar"). Very nice place, and it's active as well.

Impressive

Banned
:it: People don't even have any idea what Eurovision is :lol:

Sultana

i think here people just go crazy about esc :Dwe have lota of groups in our social network and a great number of forums :ru:

Top Bottom