Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
trrfdg.png

Lisa and Moe tied. xheat

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
rkU1rRy.png

As soon as I saw this test I was thinking to myself "I'd love to get Mr. Burns" but I answered the questions 100% honestly and I got him strongest here with such a high percentage. I'm in shock. I think the questions for this one were much more candid than the original test Ashley shared. A lot of them focused on mental health (I'm not well at all in that area) and so I've got some crazy high percentages here. Poor old Moe. I feel his pain. It gets very complicated inside of my head and often I'm exhausted by it all. Even the smallest of things can end up the biggest of ordeals for me. I'm honestly loving that Mr. Burns connection though. He's my all time favourite tv character
daydreaming.gif
I'm just kind of confused how I got 83% for narcissistic. I didn't think I was that bad. I should look on the bright side maybe that I'm all of that but apparently not a difficult person according to the other test.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alevender

Super Moderator
Staff member
rsz-2021-01-11-21-00-45.png

First impression of test itself and questions featured was like wth, but looking at the results it could actually go that way, especially looking at what exactly is going on irl now xqueenbitchthe aggression one is true, but it is probably because I am very used to daily crap that it does not bother me anymore and one needs to work hard to actually drive me off.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
@AlekS that made me really confused as well, as callousness was my lowest trait in the other test, then I got an 83% match with Mr. Burns. He truly is a legend though xheart

giphy.gif

Rmetr0

WYRFHBH.png

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (45%).
🤔🤔🤔
Unexpected results, tbh :lol: I mean, in particular scales, I can agree with overall percent.
I think, I do not usually express all of these, it all stays in my mind.

n9XqCl8.png

🙂🙃

heke1988

difficult-person

You are an easy person to get along with (24.29%).

ShoeFlo

AaxE8Cx.png

Gotta say that I rarely ever express my aggression but I keep it bottled up inside. There are awful things going on in my mind sometimes

UJOCtdw.png

Well, that's some strange result... looks like I am a mashup of all those Simpsons characters :lol: I thought Moe would "win" more comfortabely tbh

JamieBrown

difficult-person

It's german...Lebt damit! :lol:

Kinda difficult to cope with the results, but no worries...I'm okay.
Yes, I got the results I kinda expected and I'm actually an easy person to get along with, and also grandiosity is sometimes on the verge of arrogance, but imho I only agreed on the statements that are supposed to define a healthy confidence. If that's already grandiosity then every human-being should be.

Top Bottom