Contact us

Difficult Person Test

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
There is a scientific test you can do to see just how much of a difficult person you are to be around.

Take it here: https://www.idrlabs.com/difficult-person/test.php and then post your results below. :D

Mine:

ggrtg.png

Seems about right imo. :lol:

" Suspicion is the tendency to harbor a strong and unreasoning distrust of others. Suspicious people often question the motives of even those who act loyally and devotedly toward them. Such people are often reluctant to open up to others and may interpret kind-hearted gestures as attempts to deceive them. "
Which isn't too far from it I guess. I do often think people have ulterior motives, because in most cases they actually do. :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
AiJxdc7.png

"Aggressiveness is the tendency to behave rudely and with hostility toward others. Aggressiveness may be doubly hurtful to others if combined with callousness, since the aggressive person may thus be both intimidating and unfeeling in their demeanor."

Almost filling half the aggressive bar up..

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Interesting how it compares it with callousness, but callousness is your lowest one. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Interesting how it compares it with callousness, but callousness is your lowest one. :lol:

I suppose it's mentioning "if" combined with callousness it can be doubly bad. Thankfully though I have deep empathy. Painfully so at times as I feel the pain of others strongly, as if it were my own. The aggressive side is for sure there though. I'm just generally good at keeping it tucked away for me and for the sake of others. A lot of it is a battle inside my head.

Ours are kind of boring though, besides your high levels of sus xexcuseme Waiting now for others to be more difficult xheart

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
difficult-person

You are an easy person to get along with (30%). xdance

Callousness is characterized by lacking empathy or concern for others. People high in callousness typically have deficits in genuine social sentiments and are often experienced by others as coarsely uncivil. In other words, they often make people feel uncomfortable.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Gera Callous confirmed. The scandal.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
h50l.png

Grandiosity can be described as having a grandiose sense of self-importance and the thought that one is better than others. People high in grandiosity often tout their abilities and their accomplishments while downplaying the contributions of others. They tend to put themselves on a pedestal and have a sense of entitlement about them.

I would like to say this is all a terrible lie but
giphy.gif

hijirio

Veteran
dddd.jpg

As you can see, I'm an anqel.
It's just that I have some #trust issues.

As queen Lilit says,

I just don't ever trust these guys.

ESC94

difficult-person

According to the test I´m a very easy person to get along with (16.43 %). xheat

The higher shares of suspicion and aggression are probably because of my autism. I find it sometimes difficult to trust people, even if I don´t mean it badly. And since sometimes I misunderstand things I can react a bit more aggresively.

hijirio

Veteran
Top Bottom