Contact us

DEUTSCHLAND - Germany 2010 - Lena - Satellite

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Dervan

thanks =)
only looked up the german wiki, there the todays semi is still not involved.

hmmm not the worst draw for lena... 2 ballads before her and 2 after her.

and to safura... she will start as no.1 and will end as last. at least i hope so.
that girl is so fucking arrogant and thats what her attitude looks like. i really cant stand her.

however, after todays semi i am pretty sure turkey will win the esc, not my wish but it will end like this.

Dalia

Dervan said:
that girl is so *that's not a nice word - censored* arrogant and thats what her attitude looks like. i really cant stand her.
My opinion! Thanks. Can I say, that she lost the ground under her feets? Don't like her attitude. And I don't like the whole repeating story about "the wonder about Safura" because she survived an earthquake 10 years ago. Don't like this sympathy-stories. And I don't call this a "wonder", just "luck".

Let's see ...
Lena doesn't get to win - just to get a better place then Safura :mrgreen:

teroh

Maybe it's an advantage that Lena is the very last uptempo song on the night. After her, there are only ballads.

Dalia

I think her position is really great because her performance will linger longer and better in the memory of the audience.

Lemelo

Dervan said:
and to safura... she will start as no.1 and will end as last. at least i hope so.
that girl is so *that's not a nice word - censored* arrogant and thats what her attitude looks like. i really cant stand her.
This is getting really ridiculous. I haven't seen any interview in that she gave arrogant answers (except from the one which was actually a fake).
Maybe she isn't that humorous and charismatic as Lena is, but that's definitely no reason to hate her. And I personally think you can't judge ones character just by watching some interviews.
Beside this, Lena said today on TV Total that she likes Safura and that she was happy about her present. (Though she also thought the horse shoe was upside down).
Maybe we should watch this contest with a little less patriotism and competitiveness.

Dalia

Lemelo said:
This is getting really ridiculous. I haven't seen any interview in that she gave arrogant answers (except from the one which was actually a fake).
Just a feeling. Haven't you ever been near a person where you get this feeling that he/she is arrogant? Maybe it's false, but it's the first impression.

Beside this, Lena said today on TV Total that she likes Safura and that she was happy about her present. (Though she also thought the horse shoe was upside down).
Saw this too ;) But I think Lena said this with a sarcastic undertone because she doesn't give a sh*t about such a childish present ;) It's just superstition.

Maybe we should watch this contest with a little less patriotism and competitiveness.
Hmm, Germany needs this kind of patrionism for this contest (this year), because most of the time the german entrys are embarrassing ^^

But I wish every other country good luck. It would be just awesome to see the ESC next year in Berlin. And after 28 years Germany deserved a win! :D

teroh

Thank you Finland for supporting Lena:

itunfinn.gif

tooom

teroh said:
Thank you Finland for supporting Lena:

itunfinn.gif

She will get high points from the Nordic countries. I checked out aftonbladet.se to see how miserable the swedes are after tonight, and in their voting for favorite in the final 17.5 % of their readers thinks Germany is the best entry. Neighbor Norway is second with 16 %.

Milos-BC

After Slovakia and Croatia, two big favorites flopped, I can say that I am a bit sceptic for Lena's placement. But we will see tomorrow. Hopefully she makes at least top 10.

teroh

Milos-BC said:
After Slovakia and Croatia, two big favorites flopped, I can say that I am a bit sceptic for Lena's placement. But we will see tomorrow. Hopefully she makes at least top 10.

You cannot compare Lena with these two countries. Slovakia and Croatia have never been favorites in the betting odds, plus they are non-English speaking songs that we all knew would not be a commercial success even if they won or got a good ranking. They really satisfy fans only, not those who are into mainstream pop music.

Milos-BC

That doesn't matter, Sweden had a song in English which was favored by many people, and look how they ended. Croatia was a big favorite on all polls, maybe not a no.1 favorite and failed. Too much hype isn't very good.

I'd still love to be proven wrong, as I am planning to vote for her tomorrow :D I really hope she ends in top 10.

PeterLPZ

I´m very exciting about the votes of tomorrow. But it doesn´t matter which place she gets at the end. Her success is big enough all over Europe.... :D

Dalia

For all the german fans: Tonight will be a big special on ProSieben.
22:10 TV total Oslo spezial
Just like the rest of the week, but this time it's live and goes 2 hours. :)

Lemelo

I just read some articles about the semifinals from Switzerland and all conclude in a negative way about Lena.

Übrigens: Lena aus Deutschland gilt gemeinhin auch als ach so locker und sympathisch. Mal sehen, wie das ankommt bei Gesamt-Europa …
http://www.20min.ch/people/schweiz/story/21819915
"By the way: Lena from Germany is also (referring to suisse contestant :roll: ) said to be soo cool and sympathic (sounds very ironic in german, don't know how to translate). Let's see what Total-Europe will think about her..."

Aber warum zynisch lamentieren? Mit der Schweiz draussen, kann man sich im Finale mit ruhigem Puls auf die europäischen Nachbarn, ihre seltsamen Kostüme und merkwürdigen Lieder konzentrieren. Auf Deutschland etwa, das sich schon als Sieger sieht.
http://bazonline.ch/kultur/pop-und-jazz/TVKritik-Verfluchter-Song-Contest/story/10295616
"But why should we complain cynically? Switzerland is out and now we can calmly concentrate on our European neighbours, their strange costumes and songs. For example Germany, which is seeing itself as a winner already.

Seems as we won´t get too much points from them. :( But Germany isn't seeing itself as a winner, just to mention:
Survey of welt.de
Will LML win?
Yes 18%
No 61%
Maybe 21%

Dalia

The problem is that most of the Germans are already nerved from Lena, because you can see her the whole day on different channels. She is everywhere, like her song. So most of the people started to hate her.

BUT: The germans can't gave her points, so all the haters are powerless =)
And I think the other countrys hate her so much (I hope so!).

And in my opinion: Switzerland is only jealous. xshrug

Top Bottom