teroh

The video for "Touch a new day" has now officially been uploaded on Youtube:
[youtube:3jhx9usi]6WIEQBeIoS0[/youtube:3jhx9usi]

Muireanne

teroh said:
The video for "Touch a new day" has now officially been uploaded on Youtube:
[youtube:1ch7fmso]6WIEQBeIoS0[/youtube:1ch7fmso]

Not bad! ;)

As for Germany 2010... I'm glad I FINALLY got the winner right again! (besides she deserved it... I'm happy to have found my prediction skill back AFTER 10 YEARS of agony on the ESC!)

Asiye

I'm glad that Germany won. It proved that Western countries or big four countries have chance as well in this contest so I expect a more exciting contest and good entries from these countries for next years.

JimmyJump

There were so many better songs that year and this has to win ????

Realest

Just watched it again. Miss the good old times, when SE, NO and FI gave us 12 Points even if DK was one of our strongest opponents.

DJNightingale

7 years passed and I still don't understand why this one won the Eurovision :( First I thought that was a joke but Eurovision don't like such jokes (remember :cz: 2009 or :ch: 2004). And a lot of people SERIOUSLY say that this one is a masterpiece (just look at these 143 12-point rates on the poll). Well, maybe it is, maybe I just don't understand something...

Realest

7 years passed and I still don't understand why this one won the Eurovision :( .

Because Lena was the best xheya

But i think :ro: :tr: :dk: and :ge: could have won as well. Im very surprised by that huge margin.

ESC94

Oh god, I can still remember how I felt that time.

The song was a huge hit in Germany and many people got interested in the ESC, even many who normally were very nasty about the contest. I was very excited about how Lena would do in Oslo, but was still very sceptical since Germany hadn´t done well in the years before.

I watched the contest on May 29th 2010 in a holiday home in Medulin, Croatia. When the voting started I was at first disappointed because we only received :3: from :ro:, but soon the points got bigger and as :fi: gave it´s :12: to Lena I couldn´t believe it first and then really screamed out of joy. xshock xyaaay

With every additional :12: my mood got better and when it became clear that Lena had won the contest I couldn´t believe it, and when she sang the song again at the end of the show I justed jumped and sang joyfully in the holiday home. I sang very loud and wrong and probably many people in the neighbourhood woke up, but I didn´t care because I was soooo happy!! xcheer

HarryUK

Drag Race UK icon Tia Kofi recently released a cover of Satellite and it's my favourite song/cover right now :love:

Drag Race UK icon Tia Kofi recently released a cover of Satellite and it's my favourite song/cover right now :love:
I think I got brain cancer listening to that

Top Bottom