Contact us

Designer Alexander McQueen found dead

AlekS

Veteran
http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/11/designer- ... ueen-dies/

International fashion designer Alexander McQueen was found dead in his London home this morning, this according to a spokesperson for his company.

There are reports claiming McQueen took his own life -- but so far, an official cause of death has not been released.

The UK media organization, Sky News, is reporting that McQueen was found hanged in his apartment. Sky News also reports that local police have said the death would not be "treated as suspicious."

The 40-year-old designer often designed outfits for Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Prince Charles.

There's also a message on his official site:
http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/

he was one of my most fave designers among with JPG and D&G.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I have limited (meaning pretty much no) knowledge about designers so I never heard of him before but it's always tragic when someone dies at a young age. He was only 40 years old.

AlekS

Veteran
Yeah, she debuted the final version of Bad Romance @ his fashion show.
[youtube:2s439sku]pUvFTc2mlNY[/youtube:2s439sku]
Awesome clothes and shoes, unusual. I adore such weird style which is common for McQueen, Gaultier or Viktor & Rolf. For me fashion is a form of art, I really enjoy watching different collections, if only I had more time.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
It's quite sad that the news are already talking about the future of his business.

Design brands have previously outlived their founders like Versaci (don't know the spelling) but apparently they don't believe the same will be the case for McQueen.

AlekS

Veteran
Brit Awards 2010. Lady Gaga dedicated a song to McQueen:
[youtube:3grrxojz]Sf2CvSuW9uI[/youtube:3grrxojz]

PashonFrut

I don't know this is weird. I don't think he killed himself. You're gonna laugh at me for saying this, but he had connection with the Illuminati folks.

Top Bottom