Contact us

DENMARK

WorldVision

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
1200px-Flag_of_Denmark.svg.png

Current Entry

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Denmark's entries in the past:

Ekholmia for Denmark:

WV144: BATHSHEBA - LALA
WV146: Tobias Rahim & Andreas Odbjerg - STOR MAND
WV147: EYJAA - The Wrecking Crew
WV148: AYA MAI - Time
WV149: BRO - Tæt På
WV150: LASSE MATTHIESSEN - DANCING WITH AIR
WV151: SAVEUS - BLOODMONEY

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Re: Denmark --- WV 59 --- CryoShell --- "Creeping in my Soul"

I really enjoyed it too! Great entry and hope you do well with it! :D

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Re: Denmark --- WV 59 --- CryoShell --- "Creeping in my Soul"

Great to know, [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION]! xlove :D My intention is to send different kinds of entries that I love, to show my taste of diverse genres, and there are obviously included less "difficult" songs, thank goodness! :lol:

Sven

Re: Denmark --- WV 61 --- Huldre - "Skærsild"

:dk: :dk: :dk: Denmark has a new juror xwave :dk: :dk: :dk:
[MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] thank you for your danish entries and good luck with :nrwe: (show the world that :nrwe: has more listenable music than Cascada^^)

My 1st Danish entry is one of my all-time favourites I really really love :D

Here is the 1st Hint for my danish entry xheya

1st hint: ASTRID LINDGREN
Lindgren_Astrid_Foto_Roine_Karlsson.jpg

P.S.: I hope I'll get the access for this thread soon :p

Sven

Re: Denmark WV 62 : New Juror

:dk: :dk: :dk: New Juror :dk: :dk: :dk:

I'm finally back in Scandinavia and I got the access of this thread :D tusen takk. I wasn't happy with :ee: (3 editions) and :at: (4 editions)...

Now I'm in :dk: and I have a lot of songs, I'd like to send (singer-songwriter, typical danish radio songs, hip hop, rock, metal,...) I hope, you'll enjoy most of my entries. I already posted a hint for my 1st danish entry. The first hint is Astrid Lindgren. The second hint is.... this song is in danish language.

I love my entry. I hope you'll also like it :)

If you have any suggestions for :dk: you're welcome to post here (or suggestion thread), although I already have a big list of songs for Denmark :D

Sven

Re: Denmark WV 64 : no decision yet

I have not withdraw yet. I'm still not sure if I want to take part in WV. Maybe I'll take a break....

#stillthinkaboutit :D

Amir

Veteran

:dk: has so much potential. And I think it can be a good replacement for your :no:

So just keep trying. It's not like you failed 9 times in a row like neko or I did :p

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Re: Denmark --- WV 61 --- Huldre - "Skærsild"

[MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] thank you for your danish entries and good luck with :nrwe: (show the world that :nrwe: has more listenable music than Cascada^^)

Scandal that I've only just seen this. >.> xslap how dare you insult Cascada.

Try showing more listenable music for Denmark and you will make it. ^^

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

I have not withdraw yet. I'm still not sure if I want to take part in WV. Maybe I'll take a break....

#stillthinkaboutit :D

Please stay; just because your strategy didn't work out for you this time doesn't mean it didn't touch some people, and maybe next time, just like two editions ago and the edition before that, it'll touch enough to get you back into the final :)

Sven

:)

Well at least, I think I need a break for one edition. I have a lot of private things to do (exams, papers,..). Let see how the time schedule for next edition is. The DDL for the current edition is long. My playlist for :dk: is big xdance

chontono

There is new blood in :dk: from WV74 on :D
And we start strong with a NF after a very long time....
The artist selected is called HANNAH SCHNËIDER!!!!!
I chose three beautiful songs by this artist and I´d like to know which one is better for you.
Please click on the banners to listen to the entries. Any WV active member can vote, all votes are so welcome xhug

Votes have to be sent to chontono giving 5 points to your fave, 3 and then 1 to the least good one :rolleyes:

DDL is on 27th Friday at 20 CET :p

People have no time to vote in NFs any more but I guess some fellows may enjoy this singer more so I´d value so much to get their votes. Here are just some of them, no ties, just ignore this if you don´t have the time or the mood for voting, I´m so thankful anyway xheart:
[MENTION=10639]as78[/MENTION], [MENTION=4597]Stargazer[/MENTION], [MENTION=11993]whiteshoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION], [MENTION=12072]Amir[/MENTION], [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION], [MENTION=12837]JamieBrown[/MENTION], [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION], [MENTION=13185]Edward[/MENTION], [MENTION=9138]nofuxCZ[/MENTION], [MENTION=15047]Alevender[/MENTION], [MENTION=12510]esc87fan[/MENTION], [MENTION=8036]Salmon[/MENTION], [MENTION=7480]Kimrt[/MENTION], [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION], [MENTION=4911]kopachka[/MENTION], [MENTION=11728]Alex1211ander[/MENTION], [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], [MENTION=15323]Eulaliya[/MENTION], [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION], [MENTION=5612]Cinderella[/MENTION], [MENTION=15013]Ringdalen[/MENTION], [MENTION=9461]nekoisneko[/MENTION], [MENTION=10742]daniels1000[/MENTION], [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION], [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION], [MENTION=6519]Tinchey[/MENTION], [MENTION=14424]Genesis[/MENTION], [MENTION=14174]Koori[/MENTION], [MENTION=6598]TheLuflee[/MENTION], [MENTION=15105]SaladBreak[/MENTION]​

chontono

[MENTION=10351]Trece[/MENTION], you are of course invited to this NF, but I doubt you like her :rolleyes:
Anyway, could you please change the name on the front? Thanks a lot!!! xrunhug

chontono

Re: Denmark WV 74 : Hannah Schneider NF -pg.8

Extremely thankful to [MENTION=5612]Cinderella[/MENTION], [MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12553]Krishoes[/MENTION] for voting in this minoritary NF :D xrunhug

chontono

Thanks as well to [MENTION=11243]ZoboCamel[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14007]lavieenrose[/MENTION] xheart

chontono

Grateful to [MENTION=12033]Nicholas123[/MENTION] xrunhug xrose
The results are sooo close:

Please, keep voting xcheer

chontono

Thanks a lot to [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] and [MENTION=14119]Mike[/MENTION] for voting at my NF xrunhug

Top Bottom