12 7.8%

24 15.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

crashworld

Veteran
On first listen, I thought I was listening to the theme song to season 4 of "Love, Victor". It sounded pretty fresh but that's it.

Last edited:

jatojo

Denmark is at its lowest now on the bookmakers' list - only 29th. Even below Malta!

MopManMoss

Veteran
Realised what I was being reminded of, its the 1975 if their singer couldnt sing was of an ambiguous age and had too many obnoxious vocal effects

0scar

Late to the party but based on the studio versions I'd have picked "I Was Gonna Marry Him" but the staging was intensely cringeworthy
Not too fond of Breaking My Heart but it's inoffensive, yet not even a little bit competitive

rasmuslights

Veteran
Late to the party but based on the studio versions I'd have picked "I Was Gonna Marry Him" but the staging was intensely cringeworthy
Not too fond of Breaking My Heart but it's inoffensive, yet not even a little bit competitive

I mean it's not competitive in the sense that it won't do top 10. But this will qualify very easily.

jatojo

Now it's official: That Reiley isn't 20 years old nor 22 - he is 25. Several media are writing about it.

(His true age was actually revealed on Wikipedia two weeks ago, but maybe the media were trying to find out about the origins of the "lie", and thus spent some days investigating. DR not willing to comment much (as with the app that crashed).)

MopManMoss

Veteran
I dont blame Reiley for not being truthful about his age, he is successful in South Korea and they are very brutal odd about the age of their popular musicians

Sammy

Veteran
Now it's official: That Reiley isn't 20 years old nor 22 - he is 25. Several media are writing about it.

(His true age was actually revealed on Wikipedia two weeks ago, but maybe the media were trying to find out about the origins of the "lie", and thus spent some days investigating. DR not willing to comment much (as with the app that crashed).)
Honestly - why does that matter at all?
As Oscar Wilde very truthfully once said:

Thirty-five is a very attractive age. London society is full of women of the very highest birth who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years.

simori95

Opposite for me, nobody believes me being a legal adult, they all think am a 14yo kid :lol:
Was like that for me too until last year, and slowly but surely I am not getting that at all anymore and I am actually starting to miss it, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Top Bottom