22 16.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
The most enjoyable listen? No. But I think there's something really heartfelt and sincere about this entry. The whine in the singer's voice actually really works for me. The feeling is very much there. I think I might like it more if they left that (unexpected and cool) transition for a bit later in the song.

:8: points, the third solid or better Esk entry I'd heard today. This year was too far gone to be saved, but it just might have a hope of being salvaged.

aef

I honestly don't think that this is as bad as everyone else thinks. It's definitely not the most qualitative or most revolutionary entry but vor the :dk: standards of the previous years it's a more than decent effort. The staging lifted this up a lot and made it enjoyable, at least for me. It might have a shot of qualifying, especially with :no: :is: and :nl: in the same semi final.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
What just happened?! xshock
The only proper song and obvious winner was "Rave med de hårde drenge", but apparently it didn't make it?! :eek:
I studied journalism with the guy that's apparently a DR Eurovision-reporter now so it was too hurtful for my self-esteem to watch the rest of DMGP, and I went to something nicer in Beovizija instead :confused:
So realizing that something I didn't even remember won.... Perhaps we'll make it to the finals next year...

ChiversLookDivine

I liked the piano ballad in the first minute, but then it turns into Thunderbirds Are Go! by Busted and it kinda falls apart.

Mrm

Veteran
They work really well live, i like the outfit and the vibe.. :8: in the poll..

hpp0

For me this falls into the same category as Bulgaria: inoffensive forgettable rock-ish song. It's a decent entry but unless the other performances are really bad, I don't see it standing out in ESC.

My favourite remains "Rave Med De Hårde Drenge", the staging itself wasn't that great but they performed well and even for the sake of diversity only I would personally choose them, cause even though it would be a risk, it would definitely stand out.

FilipFromSweden

I find it funny how many people lose their mind over this entry, it’s a very Scandinavian rock song, and the same people complain ESC gets too pop-based and too little culturally based

ESC94

I´m very sorry, but :dk: is once again sending a song I don´t really like. :(

The entry starts as a slow ballad that sounds ok but not that outstanding, but as the chorus comes it turns into some kind of a rock song, but sadly more of the boring kind. The rest is very uneventful and five minutes later I already forgot everything. xbored

Since it´s at least a little bit better than their entry in 2021 and I don´t have to stop it prematurely I give them :3:, not a total desaster but just too meh to rank it any higher.

Last edited:

CPV4931

Was very happy that my three favorites proceeded to the superfinal in Denmark. Would´ve preferred Let Me Go and Hallelujah to win though, but still ok with The Show, a decent rock song for me. 8 points so far.

jatojo

Denmark 22nd in the odds right now - that's an improvement since last week, and it means that currently the bookmakers expect Denmark to qualify. Denmark is even higher than the German song which - of course - is an automatic qualifier (!). Since almost all countries below Denmark have released their entries, it seems Denmark will have a decent chance of going to the final in Turin.

While I don't think the song has top 10 potential, I do hope it will qualify, mainly because I love it when the Denmark haters in the ESC bubble are proven wrong. (Which happens quite often.)

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Always interesting to meet the REAL Denmark haters.
I mean, stop being crap and people will like you, what's interesting about that??

Anyway, ReDDi or however they spell it were... the best choice Denmark could make lol. Everything in that DMGP was dire and crap (and unlike several people here I've always *hated* the Fuld Effekt song so I'm very pleased it flopped), and "The Show", well... It was more of a least of all evils sort of thing. The first minute is dire, but it recovers by transitioning into fun girl-fronted soft rock.

Also important, it will definitely NQ which improves the odds of my random faves in that semifinal, which is a good thing :-)

A 0.66 good filler song that doesn't get in the way, that amounts to a :6: in the poll from me, thank yew.

Funix

After seeing Conf3ssions performance first time, i was sure about them winning. So i was naturally not very happy when Reddi was announced as winner. I like the studio version, but the live performace was to rainbowy and random (but they sang good). Sorry but this was not the outcome I was rooting for (also RIP Fuld Effekt!). Reddi have definitely some tweaks to make to Turin, if "the show" should come to its right.

Now :5: points

Iker

Veteran
I´m very sorry, but :dk: is once again sending a song I don´t really like. :(

The entry starts as a slow ballad that sounds ok but not that outstanding, but as the chorus comes it turns into some kind of a rock song, but sadly more of the boring kind. The rest is very uneventful and five minutes later I already forgot everything. xbored

Since it´s at least a little bit better than their entry in 2021 and I don´t have to stop it prematurely I give them :3:, not a total desaster but just to meh to rank it any higher.
I found :dk: last year much better than this. The melody was cooler and after browsing the lyrics translation it got even more fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom