22 16.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mimmon

Veteran
Recently new band I discovered and they might be part of Danish MGP soon...They are pretty new and I watched their interviews and then seem good terms with broadcaster..]

rasmuslights

Veteran
Recently new band I discovered and they might be part of Danish MGP soon...They are pretty new and I watched their interviews and then seem good terms with broadcaster..]

I think they are too big, DMGP never has established acts, Fyr of Flamme are the closest to it since forever..

rasmuslights

Veteran
Nah actually not to be honest...I didn't found single article about them

well they had some hits u know. and the main singer is quite famous - mostly for acting though.. I would say they are established but at least somewhat known.

Betwixt Tales

well they had some hits u know. and the main singer is quite famous - mostly for acting though.. I would say they are established but at least somewhat known.
Are you forgetting about Thomas and Cheif 1 there? ;)

But, yeah, it's mostly unknown singers and/or talent show participants we see in DMGP, so there is no way at all for us to know or even speculate about who might be a candidate.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Are you forgetting about Thomas and Cheif 1 there? ;)

But, yeah, it's mostly unknown singers and/or talent show participants we see in DMGP, so there is no way at all for us to know or even speculate about who might be a candidate.

it's so sad really how Denmark went from being one of the best countries to being someone who sends very mediocre songs each and every year... (loved Ben and Tan tho!)

ag89

I hope not another bland selection, Denmark has such a boring selection every year although they are pretty successful at ESC.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
My :12: though xlove
The instrumental bridge somehow made me cry xcry

I still really appreciate it !
I absolutely adored it back then when it was virtually unknown :D
But nowadays you can't watch a handball match by the Danish national team without them playing it on repeart :confused: ...or anywhere else really xshock

Top Bottom