22 16.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ezio

Veteran
This song doesn't have the worst melody in the world, but I think the rock arrangement is not very fitting. What puts me even more off, is her voice. Reddi is struggling through the whole song. This choice is as promising as Anti Social Media in 2015.

Hook2Hook

My first impression this is way too similar to Traitor by Olivia Rodrigo especially the chorus.
Even the 2nd verse started to go faster that's still under Traitor's shadow, and give me some "let's worship Olivia" vibes.xcheer
But...to be fair this is the better choice of this selection.....

Kaz

Whenever I try to remember what this song sounds like, this piece of hot mess comes to mind instead:

aef

I honestly don't know why but this became a guilty pleasure for me. I already had it at :7: points and will leave it there, I'm really enjoying this. I love their energy and the general melody of the song. Normally I don't like songs that are two or more parts with totally different styles and out-of-nowhere tempo changes (as it was the case with Icebraker for example) but somehow it works for me here. I also like the key change at the end a lot though it's totally predictable haha. All in all this is getting way too much hate from the fans. Yes, :dk: probably should send something with more quality but well, I really don't mind the song!

Iker

Veteran
I‘m still mad of that all-of-sudden-flowerpower-punk after the first verse. It would have been so good if it was only the piano ballad.
It's an intruiging thought but I doubt it would be. At best it would be a very average piano ballad. Actually the change makes the song dynamic. I am not a fan either way but Denmark have sent worse songs in the past.

empo21

Veteran
Just listened to this for the first time and I wish it stayed the same as the first minute.

I was really getting into the feelings and then the next 2/3 of the song happened :// :6:

Chorizo

The first half of this song is the kind of slow ballad that just bores me. The second half is an old-fashioned rock song, which isn't my favorite genre either, but the second part is at least appreciated by me for not being a slow ballad. Maybe this combination would have been more appreciated by me in a year with fewer ballads. 5 points.

harey

I didn't really noticed the song at the beginning but now I quite enjoy it, it has a soft-melancholic energy. :8:

Sammy

Veteran
Sadly, this is one of my faders this year. I would find it extremely unfair if this qualifies when Denmarks MASTERPIECE (no, this is NOT exaggerated) from last year did not.

Top Bottom