Loindici

Veteran
List of things DR has done for 2020:
🇩🇰 BOOKED NEW VENUE
🇩🇰 ADDED A RADIO SEMIFINAL
🇩🇰 HOUSING A LIVE ORCHESTRA
🇩🇰 COMEDIAN DUETS AS HOST

Citelis

Last year Denmark was one of my favorites so i can expect something good this year too!

Last edited:

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
And of course i can always expect something good from the country that some years ago sent the best entry in history in Eurovision!

"Du er fuld af løgn"?

Mrm

Veteran
@tuorem

When I didn't enter the thread, just saw the main page, I though your avatar is MM! :lol: :lol: :lol:

susanhm

SÃ¥ DR has just released the 9 semifinal songs. This one is definitely My favorite.

Loindici

Veteran
@Citelis will like this. It's like that cute selection that people will pass but I personally like.

Denmark staying strong with their UwU branding, which @BorisBubbles passionately despises.

EDIT: Returning composers including Eric Lumiere, Linnea Deb, Jonas Thander, Jimmy Jansson, Jon and Lukas Hallgren.

Last edited:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Kenny Duerlund - Forget It All

Two songs in and Denmark provides a song I'm actually kind of enjoying. What is this witchcraftery? I mean it's not pushing any boundaries, but I appreciate how it's actually a bit of a chunky-ish pop anthem.

Nick Jones - 2 AM

This one is a little groover. I really like the chorus. I feel it's a bit.. undercooked though somehow? I generally like its vibe but it's not going all the way. Still feels like a Danish Eurovision entry. Would probably end up around 15th in my ranking on an average year.

SamSara - For You

Feelings are mixed on this one but edging towards something more positive. It's a bit monotonous and the rawer elements here are mixing with a plastic production, but the song still has a certain charm. I'm not crazy for it but it's quite alright.

The rest either leave me with a feeling of indifference or are repelling me strongly. Yes and Impossible Dreamers are my kryptonite. Do not pick.

2 AM is quite easily my favourite cause I like the vibe. I just wish the verses were more in line with chorus. It reminds me a bit of my fav song from Slovenia's 2019 NF, René's Ne poveš which for me was a treat and much, much better.. and it came last there, so maybe 2 AM isn't such a good idea. SamSara's For You is probably the right choice for Denmark this year. Forget It All would probably also be solid.

Last edited:

Kaz

Denmark just being Denmark yet again...

Top Bottom