21 9.4%

• Total voters

susanhm

Come on Denmark :dk::dk::dk:

Grinch

xclap xclap xclap

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Shocking from the juries, but top 5 in the televote and a top 10 finish. WELL DESERVED.

blein

I think all bearded man+bikers voted for it :) that was a good surprise.

cassio

Thise televoters gave us their high score

12 pts from Iceland, Sweden and Hungary

10 pts from Australia, Norway, Lithuania, Finland

8 pts Ukraine, The Netherlands and Estonia

and points fro 22 other countries (THANK YOU)

High Score from Jury

12 points from Hungry
8 points from Italy

Lower points from 6 other countries.

I seriously though that we were ending up at the bottom this year after the jury votes

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I was thrilled to see the televoting results sending this song right into the top 10. I called 43 times, I hope it helped, even if only a bit. :eek: :lol:

xlove thanks :dk: for such a great song and they were absolutely fabulous in the final. (I read it didn't work in the Jury rehearsal).

cassio

ahh ok the 2nd semi... yes there was a high difference between tele and jury voters for Denmark this year and in the final as well

A-lister

Veteran
I must say I'm surprised this did so well with the televoters, yeah they sold the whole Vikings/Game of Thrones thing, but to me it was still a bit flat and basic. I dunno why, but it seems it had more power in the Danish national final than in ESC xshrug

Maybe I should like it for being a mid 00's ESC throwback, but unlike Moldova that brought it full on, this somehow left me half-way. I don't necessarily find it bad, but it is not the epic piece some try to make it look like, I wrote the other day that they needed a stronger production and even stronger performance for me to get onboard with what they were trying to sell here. But I guess congrats to a top. 10 little neighbor xclap

Everyone at my party yesterday said it should have been more epic in Danish rather than English, I have to agree.

midnightsun

Veteran
It‘s okay if juries and telephone voting differs a bit.

What I find a bit strange is when a song loved by millions but five people let it down.
Denmark (especially) and Italy are the biggest crime this year.
It can‘t be that a song that wins the whole televote in semi 2 and places very high in the telephone vote in final is only near the bottom with the juries. I have no words for this!
Rasmussen can be so proud! They know they are loved by the public which is imo much more worth than a good jury result.

Alaska49

ICONIC TELEVOTE KING

the audience loved it so much that i knew a big result was coming. entirely deserved, too. no other act committed as hard to their concept as rasmussen.

mauve

Veteran
It‘s okay if juries and telephone voting differs a bit.

What I find a bit strange is when a song loved by millions but five people let it down.
Denmark (especially) and Italy are the biggest crime this year.
It can‘t be that a song that wins the whole televote in semi 2 and places very high in the telephone vote in final is only near the bottom with the juries. I have no words for this!
Rasmussen can be so proud! They know they are loved by the public which is imo much more worth than a good jury result.

Exactly. How can 5 People decide over an entry for 50% and pull it down that millions love? That's crazy. By the way, next to Denmark and Italy, Hungary belongs into that category too.

Top Bottom