10 4.5%

7 3.1%

3 1.3%

21 9.4%

• Total voters

Nicholas123

Congrats :dk: xcheer

ChrisOL

His background vocalists were horrible, just relisten to what they showed in the recap... Even though I voted 2 times for him because I like the song :D

mauve

Veteran
Congrats, Denmark! Another song that entered my top 10 right from the beginning and stayed there! :D Wish you the best of luck tomorrow! Conquer Lthe audiemce!
xdance

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
The most beautiful moment of the night! xlove xbow I was as nervous as if it was my own country, when they were announcing the qualifiers! :lol: This will obviously get my full support tomorrow! xcheer

grazy2266

I was so glad this got to the final, everyone was going crazy last night and singing so loud to it, it's kind of becoming my secret fave lol

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to the qualification neighbors, it was deserved but nothing more than that, still find this entry a bit boring and that it feels like you could have sent it in 2005 rather than 2018 xshrug Also something is pretty stiff in the performance, not sure if they want to come across as these "cool viking dudes" or something, but it's very low energy. The song could be more epic with another updated production and a less stiff performance, but there is no possibility changing that now though. I think starting in between Mikolas and Jessica in the final, that imo aren't that good but still oozes more energy, this might get lost in the mix xshrug

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
The song still sounds like Timoteij does Junior Eurovision whilst on a sleeping tablet to me, but it was a nice performance, and Rasmussen was.. lowkey sexy. I liked the staging. The qualification felt locked after the three minutes were up. It was nicely done. I still just wish though that the song had more flavour. Just about a deserved qualification, and it has grown on me a smidgen, but not as much as say Moldova, which totally won me round last night. Moldova and Malta made me forget I wasn't crazy for their songs to begin with. Not so much with Denmark, but it deserved a pass. Congratulations.

wtf

It feels like lots of Estonians love this song. Will probably get our televoting 12 or 10.

Iker

Veteran
Congrats to the qualification neighbors, it was deserved but nothing more than that, still find this entry a bit boring and that it feels like you could have sent it in 2005 rather than 2018 xshrug Also something is pretty stiff in the performance, not sure if they want to come across as these "cool viking dudes" or something, but it's very low energy. The song could be more epic with another updated production and a less stiff performance, but there is no possibility changing that now though. I think starting in between Mikolas and Jessica in the final, that imo aren't that good but still oozes more energy, this might get lost in the mix xshrug

I remember reading somewhere that this song was originally written back in the 00s, but spent its time since them in a drawer.

MyHeartIsYours

For me this really faded after it was selected but after a great Semi Final performance it's back in my top 10. I agree that there is something "missing", but overall it is good and I really like the Viking theme. I think it will pick up a lot of its votes because of that, Vikings/Game of Thrones will definitely appeal in the United Kingdom.

Rasmussen

I really think they won over the crowd at least, but I have my doubts if it will break top 10, there are many songs this year I can put in my top 10, and our own song is one of them

mauve

Veteran
wish for them to break top 10 as well, at least it is in mine! :D Good luck to the vikings today eve!

grazy2266

This did really well at the Jury final last night, the crowd reaction was good and the performance was spot on. The only problem I see is the televote it may not produce that many votes. I really hope im wrong because this is certainly a Top 15 song, dispite me not really taking to it at first.

Rasmussen

Yup I have my doubts about the staging, and they dont break through the screen so much, but I think the song is catchy

Milos-BC

I really love this song but it was much weaker than expected :( The singing was very weak as well. I hope he performs better tonight as I really don't want to see this flopping.

Top Bottom