16 8.9%

22 12.3%

15 8.4%

13 7.3%

5 2.8%

33 18.4%

• Total voters

toinou03

This one sounded soooo weak after Poli ! :eek: Deserved fail. Really, :dk: come back !

martin

I like it, but the performent was not good and i,m not surprice that Denmark is out. Hopefully Denmark come back stronger next year xhug

NikkiBoy

Well just saying what I said at the DMGP...
... If we sended Anja or Simone our chances would've been WAAAAAY higher xheart

Carrie

Mm, they were bad tonight. One of them sounded really monotonous during the chorus and that spoiled it for me. I'm very disappointed to lose another one of my favourites.

CaspianMortis

I for one like this song very much and was very disappointed not to see it qualify.

HSV1887

No offense to Denmark, but I'm glad they didn't make it. The song sounded like a cheap One Direction reject. I will never understand how this beat out Never Alone and Heart Shaped Hole.

cassio

Im quite tried of thouse if this or that won the NF we would have done better coments ........ We need to focus on how to hide the mobilephone from those anoying teenageres with bad taste next year, any ideas?????? xthinkxthinkxthinkxthinkxthinkxthinkxthink

We need a highly strategy plan well though though no one must be drawn to suspicion or caught before after the final i 2017 ..... lets call it operation hvide-sande 2018

tuorem

I hope that this time you Danes will understand that it takes more than pretty boys and average pop songs to do well (and even qualify). It seems like your recipe doesn't work anymore, and I only pray that you'll try something bolder next year.

Soldiers of Love was surprisingly pleasant to listen to compared with songs like The Way You Are and pretty much all your past entries since I watch the contest. But that doesn't mean it was good, you should try harder and think out of the box, please. :)

I guess the only way to avoid female teenagers is internal selection :lol: but that could be tricky as well!

eugoose

No offense to Denmark, but I'm glad they didn't make it. The song sounded like a cheap One Direction reject. I will never understand how this beat out Never Alone and Heart Shaped Hole.

Oh yeah, because a female singing a bland ballad isn't going to flop against Dami and Jamala/end sarcasm. Agnete is proof enough of that as it is.
I think if Lighthouse X performed like the NF, they would've had a real shot, but it looked like they were restrained, or trying to play it safe. It didn't come off authentic, and they were thinking too much imo. They did let loose a little in the last chorus, but it was far too late. :(

Milos-BC

Kinda surprised they are not in. The song is quite ok and they performed it nicely. Just like with :no: it is likely that Europe just wants them to send something different. And indeed it is time to "change the record".

cassio

Kinda surprised they are not in. The song is quite ok and they performed it nicely. Just like with :no: it is likely that Europe just wants them to send something different. And indeed it is time to "change the record".

I totaly agree it has been time for a change for some years now

HSV1887

Oh yeah, because a female singing a bland ballad isn't going to flop against Dami and Jamala/end sarcasm. Agnete is proof enough of that as it is.
I think if Lighthouse X performed like the NF, they would've had a real shot, but it looked like they were restrained, or trying to play it safe. It didn't come off authentic, and they were thinking too much imo. They did let loose a little in the last chorus, but it was far too late. :(

Uhm, first of, Never Alone was not a ballad. It was a fun and energetic pop song. And second, it's kind of laughable to compare Heart Shaped Hole to Agnete's Icebreaker. Heart Shaped Hole was a well-structured piece of music with a melody that was easy on the ears whereas Icebreaker sounded like 2 unfinished songs glued together, aka a big mess. There was nothing surprising about Norway's elimination. There are no guarantees in life, but I am absolutely certain that Denmark wouldn't be watching from home now if they had made a better choice in February.

DanielLuis

I still believe that "Heart shaped hole" would be a contender for the win this year.

eugoose

Uhm, first of, Never Alone was not a ballad. It was a fun and energetic pop song. And second, it's kind of laughable to compare Heart Shaped Hole to Agnete's Icebreaker. Heart Shaped Hole was a well-structured piece of music with a melody that was easy on the ears whereas Icebreaker sounded like 2 unfinished songs glued together, aka a big mess. There was nothing surprising about Norway's elimination. There are no guarantees in life, but I am absolutely certain that Denmark wouldn't be watching from home now if they had made a better choice in February.

Oh, sorry, a generic bland, usually ballad singing girl then (Anja), whose album flopped so hard that people won't even remember she existed? Also, just because it's a woman singing a ballad (aka Simone) it doesn't make it a 'masterpiece'. Your definition of 'well structured' is also identical to 'generic' and 'cliched' as well. It's quite obvious that there are far, far superior female solo singers in this year's pool, so if you believe Simone and Anja, who couldn't even convince their own country to vote them through, could even scratch Dami, Jamala, Iveta and even Gabriela, than frankly, that's the only view that's laughable.

Top Bottom