Contact us

DENMARK 2010 - Chanée & N'evergreen - In a Moment Like This

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Yeah, i t was n'evergreen who wasn't really doing that great. And it's funny how people run into conclusions because of one rehearsal. There are still at least 3 more dress rehearsals so we will see how it goes.

EvNickGR

^Did i say that they will not qualify ? This is one of the best songs this year. They must work together , and be happy, because this performance yesterday wasn't the best... ;)

wittgenstein

94ayd said:
EvNick said:
^Yes it's rumors , i read it in escnation. But i think that the reason of her family in this badly situation in Bangkok, is a very possible reason for her (as result.. together) rehearsal. We will see.. :?

How the hell could this be the problem, since she did way better than him, I mean he was the major letdown... There's no way Denmark will fail to qualify with juries... ;)

eh?
in that case - we have bad juries...

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
EvNick said:
^Did i say that they will not qualify ? This is one of the best songs this year. They must work together , and be happy, because this performance yesterday wasn't the best... ;)

I wasn't referring to your post ;)

ESCfan

I really love it!Great job!It will surely pass!!!

LadyKiller

Banned
I've just seen the danish rehearsal.
This is no shoe for such a lovely dress. xnaughty

ParadiseES

Let's hope for the flop, cause I can't stand this cheesy song! :evil:

But I don't think we'll be that lucky. It may flop, but in the final...

No Name

StellaStai said:
Lykke til i kveld Danmark.
Good luck from Norge.

:p :)

Mange tak, naboer! :mrgreen:
Håber på mange norske stemmer i aften! :p

No Name

Personally I'm quite confident that we'll qualify tonight. We have some of our neighbours voting tonight who will hopefully help us reach the final, plus we might receive high points from Ireland and other other Western European countries.

EvNickGR

I like this song so much, i think it will qualify if they perform well! :)

Good Luck

No Name

I might very well be proven wrong though. :p

Schlager-music has hard times in ESC recently so there's a slight chance that we'll flop. This is so schlager that you can almost feel the wind in your hair. There are risks of all countries not qualifying tonight, not only Denmark so I'm rather confident after all.

I like this song so much, i think it will qualify if they perform well! :)

Good Luck

Yeah, they'll need a good performance indeed. A lot of things have to go hand in hand tonight but at least they've managed to fix many of the things that went wrong under the first rehearsal.

LadyKiller

Banned
Most people think this will flop. I simply say that I am not giving up on this one so easily.

No Name

LadyKiller said:
Most people think this will flop. I simply say that I am not giving up on this one so easily.

That's only bitter people who come here to bash our entry who think we will flop. People who hate it would like to see it flopping, it's always like that. I reckon that there are just more people hating it who feel needed to express their anger in this thread and everywhere else. That doesn't mean there aren't enough people liking it. :p

Some countries have to fight for their place in the final, and I'm sure that Chanée and N'evergreen will put in a great effort tonight.

Bojan

I don't hate it, I actualy like the song quite a lot! but by watching their awkward rehearsals I think they will strugle to qualify tonight :/

LadyKiller

Banned
No Name said:
LadyKiller said:

That's only bitter people who come here to bash our entry who think we will flop. People who hate it would like to see it flopping, it's always like that. I reckon that there are just more people hating it who feel needed to express their anger in this thread and everywhere else. That doesn't mean there aren't enough people liking it. :p

Some countries have to fight for their place in the final, and I'm sure that Chanée and N'evergreen will put in a great effort tonight.

I don't quite agree because I don't think it's bitterness that drives these people. OK, maybe a little bit but I think the danish thread gets as bashed as others. Other people say this because they have seen what happened to Kristina and since a couple of danish rehearsals weren't that good, they started thinking that this will flop.

I still have my hopes for this one. Fingers crossed! :D

Milos-BC

Chanee is actually good, but N' Evergeen ruins everything. I don't know, I still fail to see anything epic in this entry, it's just ok. Unfortunately, I am almost sure it will fail the same way like Slovakia did.

But anyway good luck.

Top Bottom