GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Jopi

If Italy comes second or third again, I'll kill myself. :LOL:
maxresdefault.jpg

I've been killing myself for years now.

tuorem

Our national Realest about pre-recorded backing voices on June 20 last year.
SVT proved often enough to know better whats good for Eurovision than the ESC-Fandom, so I trust them.
Also the Change is Corona-related and not to benefit certain Countries.
Realest on May 13 2021.
Prerecorded Vocals were a Mistake.

tenor.gif

Good to hear that you changed camps after hearing the ravages of that rule :LOL:
Some people lip-sync, some sing with their own voice in the background... Since the same causes produce the same effects, it was inevitable it would be misused like in Melfest.

ag89

If Italy and France end up fighting for the gold, I can go with that: two Romance countries at the top...Why not.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
A few notes on the rehearsals so far since your 37th favorite unberotterdamed Western American has just woken up:
-Moldova's fortunes in both semi and final will be completely dependent on how generous the pre-recorded backing vocals rules are to her. If they can take over most/all of the song, she's golden.
-S&M continues to be an absolute thrill, and by S&M, I of course mean San & Marino.
-I like Destiny's outfit more. It both reveals and fixes a problem with the previous outfit, which is "not enough distinction from her backing folks."
-Serbia serving vocals, who knew oh wait everyone who remembers 2016 xheat
-Benny's falsetto is so problematic that he should see if he can strain the head voice sections into chest voice.

Realest

Our national Realest about pre-recorded backing voices on June 20 last year.

Realest on May 13 2021.

tenor.gif

Good to hear that you changed camps after hearing the ravages of that rule :LOL:
Some people lip-sync, some sing with their own voice in the background... Since the same causes produce the same effects, it was inevitable it would be misused like in Melfest.

In the Opposite to other ESC-Fans, Im objective and able to admit Mistakes, while others hate everything which comes from Sweden on Principle.

Loindici

Veteran
If the big 5 wins and become the runner up of the contest at the same time, it feels like the semi-finals are a waste of time. Lol.

Funny indeed, but it may help getting people shit less about the Big 5 not giving any effort to win or pick a good song, since they finally become a threat to watch out for.

Loindici

Veteran
In the Opposite to other ESC-Fans, Im objective and able to admit Mistakes, while others hate everything which comes from Sweden on Principle.

Okay, so give me the objectivity since your bias is already showing here.

Top Bottom