Post Eurovision Discussion

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member

GRAND FINAL LIVE

DAY 1 - 16 LIVE STREAMS

Last edited by a moderator:

burrito

"At the current moment, we are still awaiting the results from the PCR test from the Polish delegation, should the result show that the delegation member was indeed tested positive for COVID-19, then Poland would be forced to use their live-on-tape recording or their clip from the second rehearsal. This would also be the case for Iceland, should the PCR test come out positive. For now, both delegations are being placed in isolation." - from the escunited main site

I pray it won't be the case. I had no idea that Rafał won't be allowed to perform even if his own test comes out negative. I might not like our entry at all but he still should perform live on the semi once he is here. And if now Dadi won't perform live... gosh I really hope they'll be able to do it

Gitte

okay but what the hell are these people doing. Also why don't they just exclude that one person from the delegation when everyone else tests negative.
I'll quote my previous comment on this.
Maybe I misread something but...I thought they were supposed to stay in their own hotel rooms? Except for rehearsals/performances/press etc? How do they have contact with each other then?
I guess some people don't like important rules.

crashworld

Veteran
I would imagine this being incredibly frustrating for both delegations, imagine being there in Ahoy but then unable to perform on the big stage on the actual night. And then still having to deal with the risk of getting infected. That's just really sucky all round.

Maybe this is partly why the Australian delegation has decided not to come.

mauve

Veteran
Don't know if this was posted somewhere, but Destiny won't be at the Party today either. seems like they also stay at the same hotel as Poland and Iceland.

E1hA4g5X0AEihQ_

AlekS

Veteran
Also why don't they just exclude that one person from the delegation when everyone else tests negative.
Because COVID symptoms usually appear on the 5th day and PCR tests can detect COVID without false negative results in most cases.

Loindici

Veteran
This is really worrying. Like, REALLY worrying. Imagine putting all those safety protocols and then, worst case possible, ending up with most of the delegations unable to perform live.

crashworld

Veteran
Oh dear. But it's good that Romanian and Maltese delegations are taking the initiative to self-quarantine. It would be wise to miss the opening ceremony than the actual "live" shows. I hope these are just 2 isolated cases.

Personally I think it's best that everyone does the PCR test especially the ones who take part in the 2nd rehearsal with Iceland and Poland just to be extra safe.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Oh dear. But it's good that Romanian and Maltese delegations are taking the initiative to self-quarantine. It would be wise to miss the opening ceremony than the actual "live" shows. I hope these are just 2 isolated cases.

Personally I think it's best that everyone does the PCR test especially the ones who take part in the 2nd rehearsal with Iceland and Poland just to be extra safe.
Everyone got yesterday before red carpet

Top Bottom