Contact us

Dark Horse for 2011

sweet_passion

Finland! Since it passed through the semis, it is the darkest horse of the contest. (to me, it's case has a lot of similarities to Belgium 2010).
From the secomd semi, i think Latvia is a song we should keep an eye on...

alca

^ I agree about Latvia! It grew on me a lot!

asia

what about 2nite? Bulgaria, latvia, slovakia, eire, nederlands, belgium, cyprus, belarus, slovenia and sweden? No estonia though, its gonna be tough.... The dark horse now has to be finland and i still think latvija, too reminiscent of that estonian song that came from nowhere to win in the early 00's.

asia

lol @ scooby, dont laugh at him yet, save it until after the 2nd semi final, belarus will be there...... Because i love belarus...... Actualy i dont, but its the name of the song lol, anyways, serbia are through, am voting for 3 countries saturday. Serbia, because its so random and sixties-ish, still maybe too cool to win. Bulgaria, because..... What a voice she has and azerbaijan because its their time to win..... Even though safura was better last year :p

asia

I thought italy could win, so not suprised it was 2nd.... In some ways it reminded me of marie n..... Dunno why lol

Top Bottom