Contact us

Dark Horse for 2011

r3gg13

Re: Black Horse for 2011

I think it is called ,,Dark Horse" and I think it will be :hu:

HAHAHA, I just noticed that I typed Black horse instead of dark horse :lol: I'm laughing my ass off xrollinglol. I have to change the title of the thread or something :lol: :lol:

I even typed it twice, what in the world was I thinking :lol: So, would mod change the title of this thread to "Dark Horse for 2011" then :lol:

Last edited:

AlekS

Veteran
:ro: :ua: and :by:

Romania is underrated this year, imo. With the right performance they can finish in the top-10 and they can surprise people in a good way.

As for us, exactly the same thing which was happening to Alyosha. Exactly the same 2nd semi full of strong competitors. Exactly the same odds which will increase after the dress rehearsals. As always *yawn*.

As for Belarus. If Butterflies cheesy crap qualified then this entry should do it 4sure. Esp in such horrible year.

A.B.

:ro: :ua: and :by:

Romania is underrated this year, imo. With the right performance they can finish in the top-10 and they can surprise people in a good way.

As for us, exactly the same thing which was happening to Alyosha. Exactly the same 2nd semi full of strong competitors. Exactly the same odds which will increase after the dress rehearsals. As always *yawn*.

As for Belarus. If Butterflies cheesy crap qualified then this entry should do it 4sure. Esp in such horrible year.

I think that Romania is a little bit overrated. We will qualify for the final and place middle table there...

I agree about Ukraine and Belarus. Especially about Belarus. The Belarussian chorus is damn catchy!

AlekS

Veteran
^ Definitely not. I don't see Romania in everybody's top-5 :)
I think it's a lil' bit forgotten, comapring to January.

Israeliboy

:il: gonna be the dark horse after the amazing performance of Dana in Eurovision :)

Scooby

:fi: :sm: and :rs: (hope so)

Sahistul

Maybe Georgia, if the voice will be good. Another possibilities: Latvia, Albania, Belarus.

Megasalt

I think Switzerland will be the dark horse. The song stands out from the rest and it's easy to like it. I hope so atleast :D

CPV4931

Imo, it will be Serbia and - at the most here said - Latvia. Both are great songs.

Top Bottom