2 1.0%

16 8.1%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

Vesna is the clear winner here for me, also gonna vote for them, but the performance also has much room to improve

1) Vesna
2) Rodan
3) Pam Rabbit
4) Marketa Irglova
5) Maella

for me

Etanna

Overall, I'm quite happy with all the performances, maybe except for Happy by Markéta Irglová. This is only the first live performance of the songs and they all can improve so much until May so I won't nitpick on them and just vote for Vesna haha

nofuxCZ

Vesna was the best. We can't really judge the performance or staging - it is obvious it will look completely different in the real ESC. The stage was so tiny here that they couldn't really do anything.
Important thing is they sounded fine live.

I also liked Rodan's song, so wouldn't be mad if he won too.
Others I felt would be too much of a filler with no potential to qualify.

Schlagerman1

To be totally honest, this NF was a bit...pointless. It didn't help the artists having this low of a budget and it didn't help the viewers to know what they can expect in May either. It just feels unfair the whole situation, it would have been better to do what they did last year instead. I don't even understand why anyone would critcize Vesnas or any of the other performers, cause none of them was made total justice. But I guess it was a decent time.

I still believe that Vesna is the one that could do the best in May and would at least give a moment, whatever it is a positive or a negative one. So that is why my vote will be for them.

Slabsson79

Vesna were indeed the best.
The show has also space for improvement. Adam Misik seemed a bit overzealous in certain moments with his American accent :D
The stage was really not doing all contestants favour, should be bigger/adaptable. But we should bear in mind: BUDGET

Etanna

Vesna were indeed the best.
The show has also space for improvement. Adam Misik seemed a bit overzealous in certain moments with his American accent :D
The stage was really not doing all contestants favour, should be bigger/adaptable. But we should bear in mind: BUDGET
Adam Mišík annoying people within the first 3 minutes already was so funny, it took him way longer to achieve that here in Czechia

Decayingbooks

Honestly the song and performance I most liked was Rodan, but it could easily be overlooked in eurovision.
Vesna is an interesting option and with some potential, but they need to work their stage presence.
Ghost seemed good at first but then she starts raping... And the other 2 where very forgettable.
Sadly I don't see Czech Republic getting a good result this year.

boyardor

1 Vesna
2 Pam Rabbit
3 Markéta Irglová
4 Maella
5 RODAN

Slabsson79

Someone should also tell the Czech delegation, that you cannot have a NF-show without a recap at the end...:D
Also i kinda wonder, how the costs would have increased, if there were let´s say 8 acts instead of 5. Tbh the package was not bad, but also not "complete", which is hard with only 5 slots. But i guess i will never understand the economical background of ESCZ.

Btw, it is a bit funny to reproach VESNA because of the staging, as the stage was a mess. And you cannot really expect any such act to have a staging concept ready this early. So yeah, there needs work to be done immensely, but that is kinda obvious.

Etanna

Someone should also tell the Czech delegation, that you cannot have a NF-show without a recap at the end...:D
Also i kinda wonder, how the costs would have increased, if there were let´s say 8 acts instead of 5. Tbh the package was not bad, but also not "complete", which is hard with only 5 slots. But i guess i will never understand the economical background of ESCZ.

Btw, it is a bit funny to reproach VESNA because of the staging, as the stage was a mess. And you cannot really expect any such act to have a staging concept ready this early. So yeah, there needs work to be done immensely, but that is kinda obvious.
Yeah, the way they increased the number of acts from 3 to 5 out of nowhere was so random, too.

simori95

Yeah Vesna or nothing for me. Considering they Held this show on the stage of a puppet house, there was Little Room to do any better than they did with 6 People on that tiny space. Running around freely on this stage with so many people would have been even worse than with the instruments, Although the Instrument approach would be a big no no in Liverpool. And about the vocals, it Honestly sounded like the Sound mixing was questionable, so I am not too concerned about may. Like Honestly if Vesna doesn’t win this seemingly safe bet, there is nothing to blame but the budget.

And no, this is not meant to be Ulrikke-advertisement, Honestly just Happens to be one of my favorite words in english, probably a close second After ✨serendipity✨

MopManMoss

Veteran
Am I right in understanding the Russian member of the band didnt even sing and was playing an instrument in the background?

Top Bottom