Contact us

Czech Republic CZECH REPUBLIC 2021 - Benny Cristo

crashworld

Nice one to Czech Republic's broadcaster/delegation for confirming Benny's participation. Congrats to him. And now he have more time to give us a better entry.

Mimmon

Someone of my Czech Friends said that there will be national song selection for Benny ?
Is that true....

nofuxCZ

Based on what Jan Bors said on Twitter, it looks like there won't be a NF to select the song.
Jan said Benny has worked on couple of songs and he will select the one which will represent us in ESC next year.
I assume Jan still has many contacts and info from the team despite not being the HoJ anymore...

Mimmon

I legit hope more nf's annouced.....
But whatever it is... I am hyped....

'See I don't care if you are not like me
I just came to dance'

rasmuslights

yes he is so talented. there's no way he doesn't advance in the second semi, also his song was one of the most modern last year.

Mrm

I loved the original version, the revamp was horrible..

HayashiM

http://instagr.am/p/CJoXXXIBhTQ/
1. Internal selection - Edit: according to Kryštof's comments, this is because the participation itself will consume a lot more time and resources this year due to all possible EBU's scenarios.
2. There are several changes in the delegation, Kryštof Šámal succeds Cyril Hirsch as the HoD, no clear Jan Bors' involvement on the horizon.

Last edited:
Top Bottom