• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Czech-Republic-scaled.jpg

Mimmon

Veteran
FINALLY THEY FIXED THE CHORUS OF REVAMPED VERSION xheart

Alaska49

so glad he just fixed the mixing to put his vocals in the front and the guitar in the back, as it was going to happen in the live performance REGARDLESS because how the fuck would it not be that way, even though we didn't actually need that in the studio version and he only did it to shut eurobullies up

stay true to your creative direction, benny

Realest

I completetly lost my Interest in :cz: this Year, even if they returned to their 1st Version. 4 Points (from 12).

• Scream
Reactions: GRE

Mrm

Veteran
It is better but i still don't like it.. :(

Well, whatever, I really don't understand why revamp at all..

I will always listen to the original version...and this one I won't vote for in ESC if takes place..

I will upgrade to 4 in the poll.. :( xcry

Uto

Veteran
This Rerevamp is better than the revamp and I guess it's a bit better than the first version as well. Still, it's just not my song but I like that he tried to avoid the disaster that was coming.

hijirio

Veteran
Instead of silencing the guitar down this much, they could as well just get rid of it.

hijirio

Veteran
He really cares about what people think. Lovely gent.

So even the reuploaded version was a bad export 🤦🏽‍♂️ I have not much more to say, trust me this whole thing is the worst that can happen to an artist, but regarding current situation all over the world, I apply extra patience and understanding to all the people I work with and I ask you for the same. Please give it one last listen ❤️ I WILL DO A LIVE STREAM AT 15:00 ON MY BENNYCRISTO IG IN ENGLISH WHERE YOU CAN ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT AND GIVE ME A WELL DESERVED HELL, I WILL TAKE IT 🙏🏾 With that being said, let me repeat.. "Thank you so much for your immediate feedback regarding the revamp of Kemama! It helped me and my team to realize that the master of the track was not completed and that we need to make it the best it can be. With the approval of the Eurovision Song Contest team at the EBU, we were allowed to finalize the mix exactly how we wanted it to be and now we are 100% happy with it. This final revamp is exactly how we wanted it to sound and we hope you’ll forgive us little delay and some bumps in the road in achieving this. Thanks for your understanding and patience, Benny ❤️🙏🏾"
Daha az göster

ayzelto

Old version, new version, I just don't like it. It gets stuck in your head, and not in a good way. 2 points.

Top Bottom