9 6.3%

10 6.9%

15 10.4%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Czech-Republic-scaled.jpg

dezbee2008

Oh my. If I didn't have Czech Republic in my top 10, I won't now.

Downgrading to a 4

Uto

Veteran
I don't think the revamp is an improvement, my verdict doesn't change. Song still lacks focus. It solves no problems. Earlier version sounded cheap, but had more charm. Net result is equal.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
went to 6 here as well. i'll pretend it doesn't exist like i did to requiem and la venda and i'll keep the og version on my playlist

it's still qualifying btw and even with revamp it's still better than olga's song x

mauve

Veteran
I am happy that I didn't like the song before either. So ... I will neither down- nor upgrade the song. It stays a 1pt-song.

Mainshow

Veteran
They turned a very relaxing and charming entry into something very messy. The arrangement is very distracting. There's too much going on (especially the random guitar sounds). Also, I think that the first version had a punchier beat.
I started to like this entry but now I have to downgrade it to :3:.
Czech Republic will be struggling to qualify with this new version.... They destroyed a really cool entry.

Mainshow

Veteran
The dislike/like ration on Yotube is cruel... I hope that they will try to re-enter with the old version. This new one simply sucks.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Gosh...this is the messiest revamp I've heard in years. It's like I'm playing two songs at the same time. I wasn't crazy about it before, I gave it 6 but now I have to downgrade it to :3: or sth. I wanted African beats but not like this...not like this xshock1:

ag89

Uh... Well, what seems to me is they tried to add a bit of African sound. If you find some popular songs from various African countries, you will hear that guitar is very prominent /just like in this new version, not only because they like it so much, but probably because production is so old school or of a low quality so the guitar sounds like it sounds here, in this new version. I am scared this will be too much for average European ears. It is almost non-listenable, the guitar seems so random and very annoying. Like they play this song and let someone practice its guitar while the song is on.

I like the song, but not this version. There is a huge potential for Czechs for fantastic stage show (the song is very different compared to other entries this year), I just hope they will rethink and sit down with cold heads. I don't like this.

Yazy

SGwK9w1.jpg

This is how I´m feeling right now.

Goodness gracious, first Albania and now this?

This was one of my favorites for crying out loud.

It was so catchy, filled with positive vibes.

But now the whole instrumentation sounds oversaturated.

The beat was the best thing about this song. And now it completely sounds muffled because of that guitar in the background and everything else...

SMH...

PinchyCrabstina

I don't think the revamp is that bad... It's definitely not an improvement though. I can see where you people are coming from saying it's messy. Personally it still remains in my top 10.

Ezio

Veteran
Don't be mean queens and stop the draamaa now

AliceEsc

I like both versions. I'm used to the 1st one, so I need some time with the revamp.
But what won me over was his live performance at Vidbir anyway and not the studio version. And Benny's charisma is still there! It remains a 7-almost 8- for me.

Top Bottom