15 8.0%

11 5.9%

20 10.7%

10 5.3%

8 4.3%

19 10.2%

• Total voters

r3gg13

This qualifying is not a big surprise. It’s such a joy to listen to and watch them perform was divine. Big fan of the staging and the vocals. It also helps that this is my cup of tea

GermanBango

Might have won the televote really. This was pure joy to watch.

Realest

I think this might be a Jury-Top5 after this Performance.

Teaisloveable

Happy to see Czech Republic qualifying tonight! They were high energy, great vocals, fun staging and engaging. I liked the song beforehand and tonight's performance confirmed my feelings :D

mauve

Veteran
I was happy to see this qualifying. It is truly a pleasure seeing this trio perform. Freshness and happiness.

simonPL

I didn't like the song but their performance was really cool. Nice effects, good staging. I didn't expected it, I thought it's more like a flop. Well done.

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Top 2 with the juries for sure. It was REALLY helped by the running order.

Very happy for this going through.

nofuxCZ

Great performance, I am proud! Our best entry and staging ever xcheer It's nice to see a band/singer you've been listening to since the very beginning of their career getting success in ESC :)

Top 2 with the juries for sure. It was REALLY helped by the running order.

Very happy for this going through.

Very true, I think we couldn't have had a better running order.

Grinch

I don't like anything about this entry but the guys are so funny so I'm happy :D

A-lister

Veteran
This song really gets on my nerves... I kind of expected it to qualify but meh... I can see the tasteless juries loving this as it's safe Pop in English and children probably like it too... I would have preferred other more worthy entries to make it over this tbh xshrug ... not one of the worst in the semi, but still... I hope this won't be :cz: formula now to send this "tween girl idols" type of of stuff considering they seem to be getting their best results so far with that...

SwissKung

Congratulations on your 2nd qualification in a row! This definitely has a chance for a top 10 in the final, it's going to appeal to both the televote and the jury.

My 2nd favourite act of the night.

Brandt

I thought Lake Malawi was the stage name of the guy. I never realised they were a band until tonight.

HayashiM

Veteran
I get people being angry at this as it is "a basic pop aimed at the teen girls", but compared to all the other songs falling in this category (Cyprus, Belarus, Estonia), I really believe we had the best staging tonight and deserved to qualify. I am really glad we did, as (unlike most of you guys I guess), I very much prefer this to our last year's entry.

A-lister

Veteran
I get people being angry at this as it is "a basic pop aimed at the teen girls", but compared to all the other songs falling in this category (Cyprus, Belarus, Estonia), I really believe we had the best staging tonight and deserved to qualify. I am really glad we did, as (unlike most of you guys I guess), I very much prefer this to our last year's entry.

Cyprus for teen girls? I don't think so... the other two maybe, although I would say that Belarus is more for children...

FilipeGolias

They qualified the second they started performing. I don't fancy the song that much but it really was a breath of fresh air.

Well done CZE, you're getting it.

GermanBango

This was such a joy to watch. He performed it with all he had to give (also he is quite cute lol). The song itself is nothing really special imo but his vocals were much much better than I expected. Well done Czech Republic. A deserved qualifier and as I said before, this might even have won the televoting.

Song: 4/12
Performance: 7/12
Vocals: 7/12
Overall: 6/12
Semi Ranking: 6 out of 17

opinionsigotem

For the first time, Czech Republic have a song in the final that I actually like, hooray! I still think the key drop has sucked some of the energy out of it but it was colourful and fun.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I cannot believe this qualified. But this was the worst semifinal in the history of eurovision so there were spots even for bad songs. I can't believe Georgia and Hungary are out.

Top Bottom