8 8.8%

9 9.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Cyprus-scaled.jpg

Iker

Veteran
I can barely stand it, feels so redundant ... like those random tracks on Spotify playlists rigged up from copy-pasted samples, with some imposed autotune that I learnt to stay away from. 3/12.

Lol, at those who call it deep house music.

Teaisloveable

I don't mind it, its kinda just there. Wouldn't need to skip it but also wouldn't necassarily choose to put it on too often.

It reminded me of a song, and then it clicked. The melody reminds me so much of this song and now it's hard to put the thought away :lol:

Franzilein

I feel like this is everything Austria wanted to be this year :lol: Love it, could be my new workout jam, feels very energetic, yet laid-back. Easily enters my top 10, 10 points.

grazy2266

Gosh, I'm not a fan of Cyprus this year, I am trying but really dislike the song.

aef

I started liking this quite a lot, it's not a typical Eurovision song and has a very nice beat but somehow its also missing something...

VikingTiger

I can barely stand it, feels so redundant ... like those random tracks on Spotify playlists rigged up from copy-pasted samples, with some imposed autotune that I learnt to stay away from. 3/12.

Lol, at those who call it deep house music.

Dont you f... with Autotune!!!

cher_believe_gif_4_by_operamorgana-d5egkkq.gif

John1

That's a bland, yet a quite catchy entry. Will qualify, but will end up like Gravity in 2017.

ESCREGION

So sad because it's just a random song
:6: points with xheart

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I've finally put my finger on what this reminds me of. There's this electronica duo from Montana or somewhere like Montana, and I think their parents were in some sort of cult if my memory serves me right, and they're gay, and they're twins, and they're ridiculous ("they're gay, and they're twins, and they're ridiculous" -someone describing me and @RainyWoods). I can't remember what they're called, but this sounds like something they would release.

MalagaToledo

Banned
Gosh how much I like certain ESC entries from Cyprus. Hovig gravity, evdokia femme fatale, even fuego I don't mind it now and of course this masterpiece that didn't even qualify. Anyone remember this song?

As far as Sandros song. I'm sorry, but I'll pass it.

Franzilein

I was concerned about his live vocals, but he seems to nail them. Makes me hopeful he'll qualify. xlove

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've finally put my finger on what this reminds me of. There's this electronica duo from Montana or somewhere like Montana, and I think their parents were in some sort of cult if my memory serves me right, and they're gay, and they're twins, and they're ridiculous ("they're gay, and they're twins, and they're ridiculous" -someone describing me and @RainyWoods). I can't remember what they're called, but this sounds like something they would release.

Mentions here seem completely busted for me. I haven't received notifications for any in days. Somehow though this message from you here reached my alerts box. Obviously of the utmost importance. We must find out who these twins are.

Uto

Veteran
Mentions here seem completely busted for me. I haven't received notifications for any in days. Somehow though this message from you here reached my alerts box. Obviously of the utmost importance. We must find out who these twins are.
Google exists:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Thank you the mysterious Google 🙌

*Types Nemesis Twins and clicks Google images and sees Nemesis nude photoshoot*

I take back my thanks and also plan to take @lavieenrose onto Judge Penny, for what I've seen has just ruined my month. No... no, no, NO, no no. Just no.

I take NO responsibility for you clicking Google Images first having been told what you had been told :lol:

He went to Google Images...this WHORE

Zonne147

Guilty pleasure, happy ESCunited Expert Panel gave this song an higher score than Albania, Greece and Slovenia. Eurovision is also made of radiofriendly and generic songs and this is one I like very much for sure - I believe its success in Eurovision 2020 would depend on the staging (and I think this had some staging potential). I wasn't really impressed at first but now I'm between :10: and :12:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Guilty pleasure, happy ESCunited Expert Panel gave this song an higher score than Albania, Greece and Slovenia. Eurovision is also made of radiofriendly and generic songs and this is one I like very much for sure - I believe its success in Eurovision 2020 would depend on the staging (and I think this had some staging potential). I wasn't really impressed at first but now I'm between :10: and :12:

Top Bottom