8 8.8%

9 9.9%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Cyprus-scaled.jpg

AlekS

Veteran
Quite forgettable ordinary pop song you can hear on any music channel here. It won't stand a chance against all those female bops that we have this year.
I'm wondering about the other song they ditched.

"...
Standing naked
Putting on fake smiles "

Yes pls :giggle:

Last edited:

ChrisOL

It's quite uptempo with a hummed drop. Sounds very, very similar to this song in the chorus:

The track is already available on iTunes New Zealand

Zonne147

I like the song but it's not as good as 2018 and 2019 obviously. Good uptempo with a good beat, sometimes too repetitive. I have listened in a bad quality video I'm waiting the high quality one to give my mark

Uto

Veteran
One minute to go.

Uto

Veteran
That was just a bad song. Melodically weak, production wasn't really doing anything for the song except providing a basic canvas. I don't see how this can ever become something solid. Cyprus begging for an NQ here.

Zonne147

I like the song but it's not as good as 2018 and 2019 obviously. Good uptempo with a good beat, sometimes too repetitive. I have listened in a bad quality video I'm waiting the high quality one to give my mark

Tbh I thought I would be into this after another listen but no I'm not... I have no problem with being generic but it's a bit cheesy and average, I'm not into the chorus as much as I expected too... In that semi 1? Well...

crashworld

Veteran
I am sorry. THIS IS NOT GOOD at all. His vocals are like autotuned to death. And the song is not going anywhere, like 3 minutes of trance-electro pop music. It's not even catchy at all. I am going to give this a 3 on my first impression.

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Sounds like something we'd have on radio. One of the composers is even Romanian lol (Octavian Rasinariu). Interesting to see Alfie Arcuri there as well.

Why is the sound so low tho? I initially thought it was my headphones

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
My first thought: thank you jesus its not some 'bless am so emotion with my guitar, hipster hat and slow love ballad teen girls come at me'.

I like it, it definitely exceeds my expectations, but i find it so ordinary and a bit basic. Even if it is a very radio friendly song, reminds me of some of our music. Of the back of Eleni and Tamta it feels like a step down though. Idk how competitive this going to be semi 1. I need more listens but atm im feeling very middle of the road.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I don't hate it. In fact some elements are nice even. I'd like the beats though to be crunchier. They are not hitting me hard enough. Biggest problem of all is Sandro himself. His voice is weak. This is the studio version and you can hear his struggles. He makes it a weirdly uncomfortable listen. With electro pop like this you either want someone who is gonna punch right through it like a boss or a singer with a celestial tone. He provides neither.

5 points.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I've listened to better Cypriot songs. I'm not referring to eleni. I'm not a fan of this song. Sorry not sorry. I don't like his voice and its repetitive. 2 pts from me..

Top Bottom