12 6.9%

15 8.7%

2 1.2%

12 6.9%

3 1.7%

14 8.1%

• Total voters

wtf

And Cyprus was given the #11 slot. xclap told you it did better than the fans expect. Top 3 in semi confirmed.

Alaska49

her peeformance was terrible and i hope she misses top 20 lol

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Tamta won't be top 3 because she is RUBBISH lol.

Citelis

She probably did well in the semifinal but the runningorder is disaster. She appears before the winner with so different style and song.

A-lister

Veteran
And Cyprus was given the #11 slot. xclap told you it did better than the fans expect. Top 3 in semi confirmed.

Confirmed where? Or just speculation?

Tamta is in my top.3 this year, but I agree with the criticism that the performance was underwhelming and it felt slightly flat and she felt a bit out of place too. I'm afraid Cyprus won't make the top. 10 as things are looking now, however an entry that was considered one of their main competitors (Malta), was a mess live (not vocally, but the rest) and here Cyprus looks way more professional in comparison.

ChrisOL

I think the odds are underestimating this song. The odds for a top 10 placement are at 2.75 :eek:

Mii11

I will be voting for Tamta tonight. She will make to Top 10, I believe in her :)

wtf

She really was 9th in the semi. Y'all were right.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
not her placing higer than la la lovesus :(

i'm not shocked she was that low in the semi though

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Truly the "La La Love" of the year in every way. A fun which is cool song matching the zeitgeist resulting in winning becoming an outside but perfectly realistic outcome, commercial buzz, a can't-look-away car crash of a performance, a mid-table finish, and, I suspect, revealing more and more charm year after year as it goes further and further out of the zeitgeist. I at least hope so because those performances, especially the semi one, kind of crushed my enthusiasm. 15th feels about fair.

Preuss

Ouch this really could've done a Mauboy in televote, couldn't it? I mean 12 points from Cyprus and Georgia and 7 points from San Marino however they calculate the televote score and then a single point from UK...
Poor Tamta

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Iconic song and performance which will be always remembered.

Preuss

I just think that what doomed this entry was the staging, unfortunately

JohnyKaz

The staging was mediocre to good. The 2 things that bother me are the lack of light in the backing dancers and Tamta not being as energetic as she should be. Overall it was a solid performance and I think being placed 15th overall and 20th in the televote is a little unfair.

It is hard to believe that this and Greece were the two big favourites to win semi 1 and both ended up completely flopping in the televote. Tamta got 32 points from Greece, Georgia and San Marino (which is just a generated vote) und Katerine got 24 points from Cyprus and San Marino. Take those points away and one has only 22 points while the other has 30 points left.

If this was Switzerland, non of those songs would have qualified on televoting only. In a semi where Victor Crone got 133 points from televoters and Serhat 124. Just insane.

And people were saying Cyprus is a great opener and will benefit from the draw and that Greece basically got the pimp slot of the semi performing in front of Serhat.

Preuss

Just looking through the results, it seems to me like she wasn't even close to point with a lot of countries even; I checked out five random countries and she was 19th or worse in the televoting results ...

The performance was just too dark and I always imagined it more "red-ish" but since Switzerland went that route... Also we don't even see a closeup of the dancers during the whole performance which was a problem to me at least and also those handmovements when she sang "Replay, replay, replay" looked weird in my opinion

This is very unfortunate but it will remain as one of the best summer bop from this year's edition which I will listen to xmusic

Cyprus drew the longest straw last year but seems to have drawn the shortest one this year, sadly xcry

Realest

This was so overrated. :by::mt: were much better.

Top Bottom