17 7.2%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I am so thankful to my taste that made stan both eleni and netta so i don't have to call netta "fat chicken" and foureira "copy of beyoncé"

i think i win

darkap

Congrats Cyprus! We were already looking for hotel locations... but it didn't happen. Keep trying and have faith!

Dima

I really wanted this to win. That doesn’t mean Netta isn’t the rightful winner. She really stepped it up in the final and earned it. I just preferred Eleni. I’m very happy at how it seems that the ESC fandom has fallen for her. I hope that she enjoys a good career in several countries so that her place of birth or what not becomes irrelevant and she is loved for her overwhelming ownership of the stage. I’ve only been watching since 2007 but never have I seen someone so in their zone on the ESC stage. She’s quite something. I really hope she returns to the contest sometime in the future.

ag89

I think they should introduce "Yeah, yeah, fire" into some alarm systems or escalators. It would be hilarious.

Or imagine if Cyprus had won... The motto of ESC 2019 would have been "Yeah, yeah, fire". :D

Kashone

:lol:
If I had to guess, I would say her favourite was Lithuania. Okay, Angela xclap
This video is a joke lol, it's from the EU leaders meeting in Sofia this week and Merkel is showing a note and was asked who's that note from and she's saying "Boyko" as in Boyko Borisov
I've no clue who came up with the idea that Boyko sounds like Fuego :lol: Did Eleni actually thought that was real, lol

SaladBreak

This video is a joke lol, it's from the EU leaders meeting in Sofia this week and Merkel is showing a note and was asked who's that note from and she's saying "Boyko" as in Boyko Borisov
I've no clue who came up with the idea that Boyko sounds like Fuego :lol: Did Eleni actually thought that was real, lol

Oh so it's another Yanni and Laurel thing, it does sound like it :lol:

kayak

I love her sexiness, moves, body language and her dress. That was awesome! This song should win! I cried a lot when i saw a final winner :(

Chorizo

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
What does "you got me pelican flying" mean?

lolita

What does "you got me pelican flying" mean?

Kinda exactly like that! I guess she is in love with that boy she is singing about, and love, passion and desire make her feel like she is flying (people often describe they feel exactly like that when they are in love). Classic story. :D

lolita

Lol, I've just learnt the fact that one of Eleni's dancers is actually ex-girlfriend of Felix Sandman, and "Every Single Day" is about her. Her name is Lovisa Bengtsson. :D

Top Bottom