15 6.4%

10 4.2%

12 5.1%

6 2.5%

7 3.0%

17 7.2%

• Total voters

GermanBango

Let's face it: nobody wants to be second in Eurovision but still she can be so unbelievably proud of herself.

wtf

Really should have won! xcry Top 2 is nice but it truly was the best this year.

VedatiNet

I really really want to see them winning. Israel won several times and Cyprus was so close this time. so sorry for Cyprus :(

joancamo

I'm so happy for Eleni, she proved the Greek broadcaster wrong for not choosing her. And also this should be a slap in the face for Helena Paparizou who rejected this song LOL xD. I would like to know what she thinks that this finished 2nd.

FilipFromSweden

In my eyes the Kalomira of the decade xheart

A-lister

Veteran
I kind of expected this not to do THAT well with juries, although it did quite ok. Still my personal #1 this year, however #2 is still a very well deserved spot for an entry no doubt, and we should add that this was counted out before. Eleni you can be proud of yourself, Cyprus you can be proud of your choice, I know at least what song I'll be dancing to throughout the summer!

xclap FUEGO! xclap

stephanos13

Well the dream is over.

So proud of Eleni and her team. They gave two hell of performances in the semi-final and in the grand final last night. Absolutely amazing.

I have to be honest though, I am really disappointed because this was probably once in a lifetime opportunity for Cyprus to win the contest and we will probably never have the chance again. Because let's face it Cyprus is a small country and it showed last night I think when we needed the something extra to put us over the top.

To end up I am really proud of what we achieved this year. Congratulations Eleni. xclap

SirPeterGriffin

Indeed, you should be proud of your work. I was never a great fan of this song until the performances which were skillfully carried out. And to be fair, this had a wonderful chance of being a dance summer hit like Eurovision doesn't have in many years. I felt bad for Eleni, you knocked it out of the park and smashed the crazy chicken into pieces.
Since my favourites, didn't do well i'm gonna write this...

You're the REAL winners!!
Love from Portugal.

Alaska49

i came into the final fully prepared to hope she was not going to beat israel but then that airplane crash of a jury vote started and i was 100% YOU CAN WIN ELENI PLEASE FORGIVE MY DISDAIN JUST SAVE USSSSSSSSS.

i am 100% glad she was second place and wish the juries could have placed a sensual woman higher, but i was kinda expecting that. eurovision juries are weirdly bothered by female sexuality tbh.

Mrm

Veteran
I have to forgive everything to Cyprus this year due to 12 points to Equinox with televoting! xlove xheart

Sammy

Veteran
Great show, great performer and well deserved 2nd place! Congratulations to Cyprus for this stunning result. Personally for me, this was not a winning song, because it's not memorable enough, but that's a question of personal taste.

tsegaye

I'm kinda torn with my emotions about this finishing second. A month ago I never thought Cyprus would be in contention for the win (I hope for top 10 at best) and all of a sudden we got to rehearsals and it became THE favorite. It's sad that they missed out on this opportunity, but to sum the year up it was Israel's year after all. It's a worthy winner beating Cyprus in both jury and televote, and I get why they did because the song was more original at the end of the day.

Cyprus will win one day, I just know it, and they seem to have the ambition for it now at least which is the most important key for success. Anyway, congratulations for the 2nd place beautiful Cyprus and Eleni, my winner of 2018xlove

EDIT: At least you brought the meme of the year!!

kayak

she lost with fat chaotic chicken.. she deserved to win... eleni is miracle... i love her

Chorizo

Too bad the juries punished her for being sexy instead of a fat chick complaining about men... :(

I voted for Cyprus too and was rooting for it to overtake Israel when it was clear that Austria couldn't win.

It's important to focus on the fact that this was the best result for Cyprus in the history of Eurovision. The second place is a great result. The Greek broadcaster is probably secretly relieved now that they at least didn't reject the winner. :D

GermanBango

"A fat chick complaining about men"
"Fat chaotic chicken"
The butthurt is real :rolleyes:

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Top Bottom