10 4.2%

12 5.1%

6 2.5%

7 3.0%

17 7.2%

• Total voters

Ezio

Veteran
The only thing that will bring Cyprus is the hype by the Eurofans. We don't know anything about the appeal to viewers at home. This song is overly camp and dramatic, like drag race on acid crack, I don't know if viewers at home find it appealing and appalling. And let's be honest, Eurofans taste does not decisively matter in finding the winner. Look at Conchita, who got a lot of hate and negative reactions. I just revisited her thread, and people were so negative. Also Jamala or Salvador Sobral are at odds with what appeals to the Eurofan. It were Sergey and Gabbani who caused the excitement. Sobral is even a hated figure now because he is so outspoken against plastic pop and fireworks. Yet he holds the record in terms of points gained.

Citelis

The only thing that will bring Cyprus is the hype by the Eurofans. We don't know anything about the appeal to viewers at home. This song is overly camp and dramatic, like drag race on acid crack, I don't know if viewers at home find it appealing and appalling. And let's be honest, Eurofans taste does not decisively matter in finding the winner. Look at Conchita, who got a lot of hate and negative reactions. I just revisited her thread, and people were so negative. Also Jamala or Salvador Sobral are at odds with what appeals to the Eurofan. It were Sergey and Gabbani who caused the excitement. Sobral is even a hated figure now because he is so outspoken against plastic pop and fireworks. Yet he holds the record in terms of points gained.

Then Sweden and Norway are the solution for the win! Both get a lot of hate!

Rasmussen

Well I can only say in Denmark most average people I know that watched the show ranked Cyprus at the top, so you can disect the song all you want, but its a very powerful performance that is right in your face. Nobody can really say what the average voter think in any show, but from the reactions I feel pretty comfortable that it will be Cyprus and maybe France...or israel that will battle it out tonight. Is it a sure win, no I do not think so. That is why people need to vote for this xheart #25

mauve

Veteran
I hope that the televoters will surprise us and vote for something different ...

Realest

I dont want a Surprise-Winner. Cyprus should win it even if it means we have a predictable Winner. For Eurovisions Future its the best option.

blein

I really want us(:ee: to win) but :cy: will be a cool and deserved winner, she will bring back the popularity of the contest, her song will be a 10000% radiohit and i bet her hit will go abroad and might bring some new fans to eurovision.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I dont want a Surprise-Winner. Cyprus should win it even if it means we have a predictable Winner. For Eurovisions Future its the best option.

Cyprus predictable winner? Only last few days people predict it, comparing few months hype on France Estonia Israel are predictable winners imo

FilipFromSweden

What? You can’t just count the forum, Conchita was a HUGE favorite amongst the fans after her semi. The audience shouted her name to qualify. She’s probably one of the biggest fan favorite winners. Salvador was a popular choice for the trophy because A. It was a non-English ballad and B. Portugal had never won in 49 years. Gabbani I agree on, but Sergey was a target for representing homophobia or whatever

Galandar

I wanna see :az: giving her x12s but there is :ua: in the final xboring Anyway hope to see us giving her high points. :cy: should win tonight xcrossed

DaFlo

Banned
I didn't love a winner since 2012, hopefully today it's time to change that xpray xcrossed Go Cyprus xheart xbow

Nicholas123

Less than an hour for the show to begin!

I wish all the best of luck to our brothers in :cy: xcrossed

And Yianna's wishes to Eleni! :D

1JwoASQ.png

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
I am so nervous, good luck Eleni, i believe in youxheart xcrossed Do it for both Cyprus and Greece

hawadharma

This reaction just cracks me up.. good luck Eleni and :cy: !!

hijirio

Veteran
Germany is very strong. It’s the only one that can knock her down

Top Bottom