Contact us

CYPRUS 2010 - Jon Lilygreen - Life Looks Better In Spring

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

hechicera

This year's Johanna. :) Good luck! :)

94ayd

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! :eek: Doubt that'll happen. :lol:

This is such a beautiful song, I can't stop listening it every day. I hope it can qualify. Good luck! :)

ESCfan

Sweet song,different from the other ballands,I like it!I hope it will qualified,it's hard in this semi-group!

FallenAngelII

Someone should tell Jon that his new hairdo and clothes (at least at the 2nd dress rehearsal) make him look like a 15 yearold teeny bopper. It's not an attractive look or a look that will help him at the Eurovision Song Contest.

ParadiseES

It had chances before, but after the rehearsals I must say it will be a bit hard for Cyprus. You can still make it, but what I've seen till now was a bit boring...

MyHeartIsYours

Cyprus will qualify I think, maybe on the 10th place... sure to get points from United Kingdom and Ireland.

peggy

Good Luck Cyprus!

You are going to need it, if you want to overcome the :cry: NO-final :cry: curse...

We love you, and we like this year's entry, no matter the result will be...

EvNickGR

Good Luck ?????? ???!! You deserve to be in final, even though it's hard...! We support you! :D ;)

I think this is not an ordinary ballad. It's like it has a story and it makes me happy when I listen.

Hope to see them in final! Good luck tonight!

Top Bottom