Contact us

CYPRUS 2007 - EVRIDIKI - COMME CI, COMME CA

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The everglowing and sensational Cypriot singer Evridiki has released her latest album Oneirevomai akoma... mama. Evridiki will be familiar to Eurovision fans as she's had the honour of representing her homeland Cyprus at the Eurovision Song Contest on 3 occasions: in 1992 with Teriazoume in Malmö, in 1994 with Ime anthropos ke ego in Dublin and in 2007 with Comme ci, comme ça in Helsinki.
Evridki is a well established and recognized artist both at home in Cyprus and in Greece, having gained much name, fame and glory. She has released many albums and has participated in the Cypriot Eurovision national finals many times. Hence she has represented Aphrodite's island 3 times at Europe's favourite television show.

She has released her latest album titled Oneirevomai akoma... mama (I am still dreaming... mom) which contains a total of 13 new tracks.

source

CC92

I was surprised how close it came. I love Evridiki's from the the 1990's but this one was meh.

sannerz

This was one of my favorites in 2007.
Actually, half of my top ten in 2007 didn't pass into the final.
Cyprus, Denmark, Malta, The Netherlands, Portugal... :(

Titowam

5 year old bump! :D (well nearly)
This was also one of my big favorites, dont understand how this didnt make it through :(

Top Bottom