Contact us

Current Member Roster & How to join the Waiting List

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
nscroster.png

01 ::adb Adamsburg (NSC 2 - NSC 91, NSC 177 - current)
02 ::aim Aimūlli (NSC 129 - current)
03 ::aka Akatsuki (NSC 219 - current)
04 ::bal Balearica Island (NSC 42 - current)
05 ::beg Begonia (NSC 5 - NSC 48, NSC 122 - current) has to confirm NSC 227 ◆
::bel Belvist (NSC 5 - NSC 58, NSC 125 - NSC 127, NSC 191 - current)
07 ::bif Biflovatia (NSC 108 - current)
08 ::cal Calypso (NSC 7 - current) has to confirm NSC 227 ◆
::che Cherniya (NSC 92 - current)
10 ::com Comino (NSC 7 - NSC 17, NSC 27 - current)
11 ::cyd Cydoni-Gibberia (NSC 20 - current)
12 ::dal Dalisska (NSC 24 - NSC 90, NSC 118 - NSC 151, NSC 201 - current)
13 ::dos Denmark of Spears (NSC 90 - NSC 218, NSC 221 - current)
14 ::doi Doire (NSC 74 - current)
15 ::eff Effiland (NSC 8 - NSC 53, NSC 206 - current)
16 ::elv Elvaci (NSC 102 - NSC 217, NSC 223 - current) has to confirm NSC 227 ◆
::end Endórë (NSC 209 - current)
18 ::fer Fervorosia (NSC 21 - current)
19 ::fie Fierraria (NSC 218 - current)
20 ::gds Grand Duchy of Strenci (NSC 226 - current)
20 ::grf Griffin Empire (NSC 204 - current)
21 ::hal Halito (NSC 10 - current)
22 ::ill Illumia (NSC 83 - NSC 130, NSC 153 - NSC 156, NSC 219 - current)
23 ::ins Insomnéa (NSC 96 - current)
24 ::kam Kamandé (NSC 57 - NSC 74, NSC 124 - current)
25 ::kon Konthena (NSC 218 - current)
26 ::slf Kordavian Islands (NSC 109 - current)
27 ::mrc Marcobia (NSC 227 - current)
27 ::mat MatiMati (NSC 154 - current)
28 ::moi Moisantia (NSC 93 - NSC 117, NSC 150 - current)
29 ::nec Necluda (NSC 227 - current)
29 ::nac New Acadia (NSC 52 - NSC 154, NSC 211 - current)
30 ::nbs New Bander State (NSC 149 - current)
31 ::oos Öösingimäed (NSC 51 - NSC 120, NSC 209 - current)
32 ::ora Orangualia (NSC 56 - current)
34 ::pap Papendink (NSC 83 - NSC 176, NSC 224 - current)
36 ::per Perryfornia (NSC 65 - current)
37 ::rah Rahasia-Diati (NSC 148 - current)
38 ::red Redwood Republic (NSC 177 - current)
39 ::rld Reym-L-Dneurb (NSC 1 - NSC 52, NSC 65 - NSC 152, NSC 206 - current)
40 ::ros Roseland (NSC 56 - current)
41 ::rum Rumia (NSC 55 - current)
42 ::sak Sakuralia (NSC 122 - current)
43 ::ser Serenes (NSC 143 - current)
44 ::sla Södermalm (NSC 216 - current)
45 ::svo Svobodnia (NSC 169 - current)
46 ::szk Szimbaya Kingdom (NSC 188 - current)
47 ::tad Tamausia & Deltannor (NSC 188 - current) has to confirm NSC 227 ◆
::tan Tanoiro (NSC 176 - current)
49 ::tch Tcher-Racoi (NSC 203 - current)
50 ::taa Tír an Abhainn (NSC 16 - current) has to confirm NSC 227 ◆
::tro Trollheimr (NSC 105 - current)
53 ::ugl Ugaly (NSC 4 - current)
54 ::vyl Vylkuzeme (NSC 109 - current)
55 ::wsn Waiting Iist of Shelley & Nici (NSC 51 - NSC 168, NSC 222 - current)
56 ::xhu Xhuxhmaxhuxh (NSC 39 - NSC 62, NSC 119 - NSC 153, NSC 219 - current)
57 ::xoc Xochimilia (NSC 219 - current)
58 ::yap Yaponesia (NSC 6 - current)
59 ::yyy Yeto-Ya-Yeto (NSC 55 - current)
60 ::zom Zombira (NSC 10 - NSC 170, NSC 219 - current)

Last update: March 29th, 2024

Text version of the roster for copy/paste purposes

Clicking on a flag icon will redirect you to the respective country's official thread.
Nations that miss 2 editions in a row will be removed and replaced with the nation at the top of the Waiting List (see below).

RESOURCES

FLAGS || POTS || MAP || WIKI || DATABASE

nscwaitinglist.png

01. soundofsilence (Afnia) WLSC 269 NSC 227? failed to vote NSC 226
02. MiraShadowMan (Rehi Kaita) NSC 227?
03. Gera11 (Federal Republic of Meridia) NSC 227? WLSC 267, 268, 269
04. Sultana (Bála Kunmenai) NSC 227? WLSC 268, 269
05. hjarnskakning (Qomos) NSC 227?
06. Destroyer (United Kingdom of Destrion)
07. marduk (Vermilion)

Last update: March 29th, 2024

Nations or members in cyan have entered NSC at least once before.

Waiting list (WL) rules:

• Voting in each final of NSC as part of the waiting list jury is compulsory.
  • Any waiting list nations who fail to vote will be moved 2 places down on the list.
  • Nations who fail to vote 2 finals in a row will be removed from the list.
  • Under certain circumstances waiting list nations can take a break from voting in the finals if a solid reason is given. During that period of time the position of the nation on the waiting list remains frozen and it can move neither up nor down.
  • Nations with 'NSC XXX' beside them will debut/return in the next contest.
  • Nations with 'NSC XXX?' beside them can send a reserve entry to the next contest.

nscjoin.png

First of all, welcome to NSC! If you have any questions regarding the contest, feel free to post them in this thread or ask one of the mods: @Stargazer, @berlyda or @Veronika.

In order to get familiar with the contest, please take a look at the RULES!

If you want to apply for a place in NSC (or if you want to return), simply send a PM to Stargazer - you'll be added to the waiting list (see above).

Please note that you are probably going to be waiting for a long time as there is a strong demand for spots on the roster. In the meantime, you may enter the Waiting List contest, vote in the semi-finals of NSC and take part in the various spin-off contests if you wish to. Don't forget that voting in the finals is compulsory.

And most importantly: Have fun! :mrgreen:

theditz83

Veteran
Noizeland – The End

After about 15 years of great music, fun, action and lovely people, I’ve decided to leave NSC. Unfortunately I‘ve had increasingly less and less time for NSC in the past months and my life is currently very busy. Thank you for all the great songs and fun you shared with me. It was a great plesaure to be a part of this game since NSC 5. Best of luck to everyone and keep keep keep the fun going!! #oldfart #leaving #theend #200
So sad to see you go - my flag icon neighbour will miss you here and hopefully you won't be a stranger in these parts. xheart

Fearnavigatr

@sigi I of course want to tell you about how sad I am to see you go and thanks for all the awesome music (several dozen of which still frequently appear in my playlists), but there is another thing I want to tell you especially:

Knowing ever since 2009 that you were going to win it, I worried for so many years that I wouldn't get the video game spinoff results out before this day would come, and it means so much to me that you were still around to see it when I finally got it done. Your continued presence in itself was an important motivator for me to not just drop it all out of shame and pretend like the spinoff never happened, and I thank you for that! xheart

Best of luck, and do pop in and say hi every now and then will ya?

doctormalisimo

Noizeland – The End

After about 15 years of great music, fun, action and lovely people, I’ve decided to leave NSC. Unfortunately I‘ve had increasingly less and less time for NSC in the past months and my life is currently very busy. Thank you for all the great songs and fun you shared with me. It was a great plesaure to be a part of this game since NSC 5. Best of luck to everyone and keep keep keep the fun going!! #oldfart #leaving #theend #200
Devastating but happy to see you go out on a high

Also can you share your treasure trove with me? I'll promise to keep the FM4 spirit alive.

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
I'm literally in tears right now.

Nation which I've loved and admired with all of my heart since my earliest WL times. Truly a legend with a splendid music taste, with a brilliant, unique and recognisable style, highest level of quality and captivating charisma in every entry. Nation, which is one of my most favourite ones ever and thanks to which I discovered a whole new world of unforgettable masterpieces I'm listening to on repeat. Nation, which has such a special place in my heart, nation which I'm so used to is... gone?

I feel that all the persuasion to stay will be useless, no matter how to try. xcry
@sigi I wish you all the best in your life, pls be happy! But I will miss you so much... Wish I had joined NSC earlier to have an opportunity to be a part of the same contest with you for a longer time.

And yeah, my heart is broken. I will definitely need time to recover. I just can't imagine NSC without Noizeland as for now.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Noizeland, Noizeland, Noizeland. My god, what a devastating loss an ever-present is. As Veronika said I can't imagine NSC without Noizeland and words won't really cover this surprise but I wish you all the very best of luck going forward, we all know things can't last forever!

Thank you for the music and some of the most iconic entries in our contest's rich history xheart

On a silver lining, while losing Nurdia and Noizeland is a major shame, it's great to see some movement on the WL and excited to see what Mormadorei and the third coming of Dalisska will bring! xheya

Milos-BC

Really sad to see you go :( We joined NSC together in the same edition and Noizeland quickly became one of the pillars of NSC. This is a huge loss for the community, but I understand your reasons of course, since I had the same thing happening to me as well.

I hope to see you back at some point, but in the meantime - best of luck in your future endeavors!

anselm

Noizeland – The End

Oh my ;________________________;

This is truly devastating news. I don't even know what to say. Noizeland has always felt like some sort of sister nation to Reym-L-Dneurb. xrose You've really blessed us with an endless stream of fantastic entries, brilliant hostings and good spirits. Even if Noizeland is not in NSC anymore, it will forever remain a vital part of this contest's soul.

Let me just leave some of these iconic moments here:

Lenalite

Oh my god sigi, bestie…. this is a massive loss to the community.. 🫂😔😔😔 I’ll miss your presence so much.

You were one of the most pivotal members of the community. Not to mention your creativity and unique entries. I’ll always remember your ARTPOP-inspired hosting, it gave me so much life as a kid. 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Sending you scented hugs, and please know that you can always come back! 😭😭💖💖💖💖
Good luck for the future!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I think that's the roster updated finally! I hope I remembered everything. :lol: Not only do we have to say goodbye to Nurdia and Noizeland sadly, but we also get to welcome (and welcome back) Mormadorei and Dalisska to the roster! These roster changes are always conflicting, you feel sadness over what you're losing, but you also feel excitement over what you're gaining! :)

Plenty of new flag icons uploaded!

::mor @Marlfox
::dal @Sabrewulf238
::moi @theditz83
::ems @Ewigkeit

xheat

Brandt

As I've already explained earlier today, my life has come to such point at the moment that I can't guarantee sparing time for this online hobby of mine which I have carried over for years with pleasure and joy already. I have gathered countless unique songs thanks to you guys which if I were to list, it would make a whole wall of entries, and I cherish every single one of them. My success in the contest was never a priority for me as I always focused more on enriching my playlists and discovering new artists that otherwise I'd never get the chance to.

This edition, I sent a song which is very dear to me, and as much as I wanted it to do well, this time I failed to qualify not because it scored badly, but only because I failed to vote in time. I am quite disappointed in myself, because knowing this is my last round in the contest, I wanted to at least enjoy its result in the final, but then life got in again. But thanks for the 9th spot for my song nonetheless.

There is no need to force myself and fail to vote repeatedly, as things seem quite like this from here on at the moment. I would like to gently congratulate @TomCherson for his inclusion in the contest, as I want to withdraw before causing more complications in the contest. So @Stargazer you can take this one as an official confirmation of me to withdraw from NSC.

I want to join the contest again in the future, that's for sure. I enjoyed every bit of it till now. It would not have made me feel a bit melancholic if I did not fail to vote in this last edition, but it can't be helped at the moment. I will still try to take my time and listen to the songs in the contest as long as I can. But I don't necessarily need to be holding a spot while other people are willing to be in as well.

Thanks for everything guys. Hopefully to be reunited in the future again.
Brandt.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
OK, so I think that's the roster updated for the NSC 203 edition! @FabiESC

We sadly have to say goodbye to Kalos Metropolis, who decided to resign. :( But that also means we get to welcome Tcher-Racoi to the roster! :) Flag icon should hopefully be added shortly!

I've also created a >>DROPBOX FOLDER<< with all of the full-sized NSC Roster and WL flags, as a helpful little resource to have for future hosts! I've also added this link (along with some of the other helpful resources) to the first post of this thread. :)

Top Bottom