14 7.2%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png
'

Last edited by a moderator:

Oshawott

Can't wait to see if Dora will produce a qualifier.

Until then, stream Miach.

Yazy

Let 3 left an empty hole over here after the triumph, for me at least.

Despite not being up to many people´s liking musically, they really set a reminder of how important it is to present and market yourself in an interesting way to attract votes.
How important it is to be a memorable artist, regardless of what genre of music you make.

Charly

Croatia has obtained it's highest matketshare and viewership since 2006. It seems Let 3 has achieved something far greater than expected for which it can set a course for something further coming from Dora

MAD20

I think that after Let 3's success, Croatia should give a try next year with another quirky entry, but with a bit more of jury appealing, something like Dadi Freyr for example. It would easily win Dora bearing in mind the landslide winning of Let 3.

Chalphon

I think that after Let 3's success, Croatia should give a try next year with another quirky entry, but with a bit more of jury appealing, something like Dadi Freyr for example. It would easily win Dora bearing in mind the landslide winning of Let 3.

Sure, but finding a new Daði Freyr is not that easy tbh

Yazy

Sure, but finding a new Daði Freyr is not that easy tbh
I think finding an "interesting artist that is interesting on stage and can magnet the votes" is hard in general.
Doesn´t even matter what music they produce.

An artist can do a popstar attempt, metal attempt, artsy fartsy attempt, indie attempt.....but at least 8 out of 10 times that artist will be someone who is so visually boring and sterile on stage thus resulting in a likely fail. And those sterile performers consistently show up at DORA.

Loindici

Veteran
Let 3 left an empty hole over here after the triumph, for me at least.

Despite not being up to many people´s liking musically, they really set a reminder of how important it is to present and market yourself in an interesting way to attract votes.
How important it is to be a memorable artist, regardless of what genre of music you make.

Kinda reminds me of the entries they've sent since 2018. Good songs, but not that interesting or intriguing.

Tinchey

He recently said that his ultimate goal is the ESC stage. Welp.
That is indeed scary. Especially since he has won Dancing with the stars. He would demolish televote no matter how shitty the song will be.

HarryUK

Veteran
More quirky please!! I always find Dora so drab, Let 3 really did liven it up this year.

Yazy

More quirky please!! I always find Dora so drab, Let 3 really did liven it up this year.
They literally ended up saving that entire shitfest.
A diamond in a rough basically.

I´m honestly not optimistic at all about the next year. DORA just overall seems to be attracting the artists who on stage have an aura of a background NPC (with some exceptions of course).

I gave DORA a fair chance during these several years, but it really doesn´t seem to work.
It needs to either go or change the format.

Loindici

Veteran
DORA is geting more and more boring each year, but I don't know if things will be better. The popular Croatian songs in the Billboard Croatian Songs are just... well... a reflection of what I don't want to see, I suppose, so yeah, I don't know shat's gonna be better for Croatia.

Lighthouse

HRT needs to focus on getting bigger names to participate in Dora next year. These no-names aren't cutting it. Not only are they not drawing the audience, they also serve nothing on that stage.

rasmuslights

Veteran
HRT needs to focus on getting bigger names to participate in Dora next year. These no-names aren't cutting it. Not only are they not drawing the audience, they also serve nothing on that stage.

But who are the more prominent names in the Croatian music scene? (ofc Severina but I doubt she'd do it again).

Yazy

I would go for Indira honestly. She simply is a memorable performer and person. And in modern ESC, that matters!

Vocally she is not amazing nor is she elegant.
She is like anti thesis of Chanel or Eleni.

But see....that´s the thing.

Her rather masculine/awkward dance moves but vibrant energy coupled with specific husky voice and jolly persona is exactly what makes her stand out in her own way.
ESC fans would love her! You know damn well they would!

Even if she flops, fans would keep her in a good memory. Can´t go wrong there if you ask me.

-v-Kcd.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom